Mean Girls stories removed without notice

THIS IS ONLY A FEW FROM THE STORIES THAT WERE DELETED WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT AND WITHOUT ANY NOTICE ???

Well I mean being aware of this happening wouldā€™ve been nice. Thatā€™s like Netflix talking off a show youā€™re in the middle of watching and having no idea it was removed. You donā€™t have to be rude to them when all they wanted was an explanation from episode.

1 Like

Yesss #putthembackepisode I hadnā€™t even completed Mean Girls when they removed itšŸ˜­

Exactly, thank you for understanding. You would be surprised how many people were rude to me for that

2 Likes

Same, i was stuck due to a glitch and they told me that it will take a while until they fix it and then they didnt fixed it, just removed it

1 Like

No need to be rude. Jayveon already told you. It would have been nice. If it was a story you really liked and were in the middle of it, only to find out it was removed i dont think you would have said ā€œwhateverā€ ā€¦ and if you did, i guess you wouldnt have really liked it

Tons of stories I read were discontinued or removed by the user author without notice or warning beforehand. You cannot like sit and obsess over it for so long.

Episode is not obligated to inform you when they have to remove intellectual property that doesnā€™t even belong to them off their app. Mean Girls the movie came out in 2004, thatā€™s 16 years ago. Some of their current user base was not even born when it came out. Itā€™s not relevant to them. So itā€™s not feasible for Episode to keep these stories and continuing to pay production houses license fees to keep stories nobody reads.

You might think maybe youā€™re in the majority of the users who still reads Mean Girls and Pitch Perfect and all, but youā€™re not. Thereā€™s 1000s of users of who havenā€™t read it and donā€™t want to. So Episode cannot keep these stories, and demanding that they bring it back is ridiculous.

If you want to read it again thereā€™s probably recordings of it on YouTube for you to see :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

But everyones reading and enjoying
portrica got pregnant
The sexy best friend
The super hot bad boys brothers neighbor
My wild summer fling with the popular guy
Not like other gurls super sexy summer
My highschool/college bad boy/mr. Popular didnt notice me till i got a makeover.

Or other crappy ā€œtrendingā€ stories
Had i known tht the only stories i liked were gonna be taken away forever JUST when i was gonna go back a few days ago and read them =_=
I share their outrage.
Those stories were actually fun to read and even worth re-reading

Plus ppl still talk about the movies/consider em classic so no reason to be rid of them ESPECIALLY when the tredning section is absolute ass low effort stories that stop after 7 chapters demanding 30 gems for 2 choice.

If episodes was gonna rid the golden era then i guess dripping massacras next or any other stories that areā€¦ā€œoutdated.ā€ Music is eternal and stories are eternal(fairy tales are ā€œoutdatedā€ guess we should rid the world of em too) theres no reason they shoulda deleted them.(again escpecially when ur not offering better ur offering these half baked dumbass cheap loose moral shallow stories as the new age)

I legitimately cannot keep explaining again as I already have on this thread, Episode does not legally own Mean Girls. These other stories are all made by Episode, they donā€™t have any copyright characters.

In order to keep Mean Girls they will have to PAY Paramount Pictures a huge license fees. Thatā€™s why they can keep these other stories that you donā€™t like on.

I donā€™t understand why youā€™re bringing this up. Dripping Mascara is a community story, that is not owned by Episode. If the author of this story decides to remove it from the app for whatever reason, are you gonna get mad and make a thread yelling at them too?

Im not yelling soooo yeah.
Im explaining why people are annoyed and ur seeming dismissal and rude comment towards others

the first two links donā€™t work, only the demi
lovato one does because itā€™s still on there. it was worth a try tho

i agree. as much as i miss pitch perfect and mean girls, i understand why episode had to remove it. it was fun while it lasted, the stories arenā€™t there anymore, itā€™s time to move on

you can still watch the rest on youtube, i know it wonā€™t be the same as actually playing it but it might help