Medieval/Dystopian Story Recommendation

Hello ^^
Iโ€™m looking for some amazing stories with either ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ or ๐ƒ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. :space_invader:

๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ:
Romance, Drama, Fantasy, Adventure, Thriller, Sci-Fi and Horror

๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š:
โœตIโ€™d prefer the underrated stories from our thriving community writers cuz Iโ€™d like to read and promote them if they made it to my shelf.
โœตAlso, you can follow me on my IG @ncw.creates, Iโ€™m def following you back. <3

Thanks in advance ~ ^^

1 Like

You can check out my story: Onset of Winter
Itโ€™s fantasy romance and set in medieval times :slight_smile:

1 Like

K. Will do. :wink:

1 Like

I have a sci-fi/fantasy story that I just published the other day! Iโ€™d say it falls into the โ€œDystopiaโ€ category. Is self-promotion ok :face_with_peeking_eye:

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited CC! (Because the MC is of a specific alien species!)
:alpaca: One LI whomst is non-binary (their gender identity is outside the binary way their species views gender), and theyโ€™re extremely chaotic and afraid of stuffed octopi
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You donโ€™t have to spend any if you donโ€™t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

1 Like

The Wrong Side of Time by Blanca (Medieval + Fantasy)
GODSPEED by episode.pdv (Sci-Fi, Dystopian)
Behind The Wall by Khrema (Sci-Fi, Dystopian)

1 Like

Woww. This sounds cool. Especially I love stories labelled as โ€œChoices matterโ€. It really gives me a thrill. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

1 Like

OK easy