Medieval Kingdom, war, hardship, and love - From Riches to Rags Promotion

Hey everyone,
I would absolutely love it if you would check out my new story!!! I’ve been working super hard on it and I’m really hoping I can get it noticed.
It’s called:
From Riches to Rags by ErinH

It is listed in Adventure, but it has aspects of Adventure, Action, Romance, Fantasy, and even a little Mystery.

Official Story Description: When Princess Elizabeth is forced into an arranged marriage, she takes fate into her own hands and runs away. But with a war brewing, her escape is not all that she had hoped.

Elizabeth is the princess of the Kingdom Nithalandia. Her father, the King has arranged for her to marry Prince Gregory of Lourekia as part of an alliance between the two kingdoms. In exchange Lourekia has agreed to help Nithalandia form peace with the Kingdom of Crugavia, a very strong kingdom who has declared war on Nithalandia. When Elizabeth meets Prince Gregory, she realizes he is a horrible person who takes what he wants without any regard for anyone else. Liz decides her only option is to run away and try to make her way in the world. Without Elizabeth to marry Gregory, the agreement falls through and Nithalandia is threatened with war against a kingdom that they may not beat.
Captain Dex Bradshaw is a pirate with a mysterious past. He is being hunted by the King of Nithalandia for reasons yet unknown. When he encounters Princess Elizabeth in a tavern, there is instant chemistry, but life ends up taking the two along separate paths.
Follow the journey of Liz and Dex as they navigate through the hardships that living in the 1100s, in a kingdom fraught with war, can bring them and find out the dark secrets that threaten to tear Nithalandia apart.

From%20Riches%20to%20Rags%20Cover%20Updated%20-%20Small2

Large%20Cover%20-%20Small1

Screenshots

Thank you so much in advance for checking out my story, and I would love to hear what you think of it, what you liked and ways you think I can improve!!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Read for Read, Promote Your Story Here!