Medieval Outfit ideas

Hello,

So, ya girl has ran into an issue.

What’s the issue you ask?

Well,
I’m trying to write a story that takes place in a medieval time period…
On limelight.

Yep, I said it. Limelight.
We all know how IMPOSSIBLE it is to write a story that takes place in a medieval era due to the lack of clothing. You’d have to be very creative with mixing different clothing pieces and layers to come up with something fitting. I’ve tried but I lack the patience and could use some tips.

So, if you guys have any outfits or tips than it would help a lot. I MEAN A LOT.

Because this is hard.

Episode, if you’re seeing this.
PLEASE.
Please add more medival friendly clothing. It doesn’t have to be medieval specific. Just some skirts and such like on ink would help. Please. Please please please.

2 Likes

Hello @ZADDY! This is Sydney the Moderator. I’ve moved this topic from Creator’s Corner Share Feedback to Episode Fan Community since we’re discussing Episode-related topics. Feel free to PM me with any questions, and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more advice about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Also, if you’d like to make a Feature Request for Episodes, you can go to the Feature + Art Suggestions Art + Animations category. Please check and see if anyone has already created a request for medieval clothing for LL before making your own request topic. :wink:

Thanks for reading have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like