Medusa's (Almost) Everything Shop 🖤 😸 (**temp closed <3**)

Well, I’m on winter break, and I have a lot of time on my hands, so I decided to open up a small art shop. I’ve been saying I would for a while, and I suppose today is the day!

I apologize for this huge wall of text, since I’m not good at adding colorful text/banners here, lol. I’ll try my best to organize everything so it’s easy to read.
I must also add that I prefer to do my edits/cards in Ink, unless you don’t mind simple poses.
(If this flops, you saw nothing.)
Here is what I have to offer:

• Custom backgrounds/overlays
  • Game menus
  • Script templates
  • Basic edits/character cards
  • First impression/blunt story review of 1 episode

I have some important rules before I show my examples.
1.) Use manners. I will ignore your request if you don’t say please and thank you.
2.) Promise to give credit. That means that if I make anything for you, you cannot claim it as yours. I will find out lol. This excludes reviews.
3.) Don’t rush me. I try to get everything done pretty fast, but don’t expect me to get to you at the speed of lightning.
4.) Use this password and blur it so I know you read the rules. I will credit you if applicable
5.) I don’t have forms, so be as specific as possible with your request. Tell me everything you want.

Now for the fun part:

My sh*t examples:

Character cards, story card, and covers.

Custom Backgrounds. YOU CAN USE THESE, but give me credit. @medusajett.episode on IG.

!

pv1_back_INT__NURSERY_PINK_6139140605935616_08fe21e94d139eafa7afd85682953d14|563x500

Game menus. Had someone steal my work before, so added watermarks.

The one edit I'm super proud of

Overlays

example
regular grey car seats
penthouse call

Splashes, if you can call em' that.

Text overlays, can do any font, just ask.

What my detailed reviews will include:

I promise I won't be a b*tch, although it sounds like I would be.
  • Constructive criticism.
  • Directing tips.
  • Plot execution pointers.
  • Grammar critique / proofreading.
  • Questions.
  • Just absolute, straightforward reviewing.
  • I’m not mean or disrespectful, but I will tell you if your story is confusing me/dragging as I read.

Alright! Happy requesting! I hope I am of some help to one of you out there.
Everything is 100% free, btw! You can use my backgrounds I provided, along with one or two overlays that weren’t of my characters lol. Just give credit, and we will be all good!

As far as script templates go, I can do some basic things, while I can also do things like game menu scripts. Just ask, and I will tell you if I can do it or not.

15 Likes

Hello @medusa.jett!

Congratulations on opening your shop! It would be my honour to be your first customer ahahahha!

I would love to get a constructive review of my story from you if that is possible?

I hope to hear from you soon!

Of course! I will get back to you once I am finished reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will message you with it, btw. :slight_smile:

1 Like

source (1)

No worries at all! Thank you so much for helping me!

1 Like

Hey i was wondering if you were hiring it is completely fine if not
But i was also wondering if i could have a custom splash in LL
if you can do this just let me know and I’ll send you the details :blush::heart:

As of right now, I am not hiring. I decided to just put my skills to the test with this shop, and I want to challenge myself. If all goes well, I’d love to open up a different, bigger shop. In that case, I would be hiring people, and I will make sure to shoot you a message. :slight_smile: :black_heart:
If you would like to request a custom splash, make sure you provide the password, along with the request.
Tell me what you would like the splash to say, what background/vibe/character details & outfits/ and also let me know other important things you want me to know (like specific desired fonts, etc etc).

Ok that’s fine
password: I will credit you if applicable
my request:
A splash
with me edited it on (if possible):

All it needs to say is :
WARNING : This story contains mature scenes and strong language not to metoin bad dad jokens and old memes

If you can do this that would be a AMAZING !!!:heart::blush:

Any specific backgrounds/fonts you want me to use?
I am sort of getting a comedic vibe from the request. Would you like me to follow that vibe?
What pose do you have in mind?

yes please follow that vibe but also make it like dangerous if you can

the pose :flirt_lookaway_bashful
sorry that took a while
:sweat_smile: :heart:

1 Like

How is this?

2 Likes

bump bc bored ~

Hi! I would like to request a game menu, please.
Password: I will credit you if applicable
Thanks in advance :sparkling_heart:
And Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Request accepted! Feel free to tell me the essentials now! :black_heart: happy holidays to you as well, love!

1 Like

The game menu:
START
CUSTOMIZE
PREVIOUSLY
SKIP

BACKGROUND TO BE USED FOR GAME MENU
Navy green

Can you please make another game menu? But without customization.
Since customization will be used only in Chapter 1.

Can you please make this a splash? :sparkling_heart:.
WHAT WILL BE ON THE SPLASH.
THANKS FOR READING
Instagram @jk_6966

With this background, please.

I know this is a lot
I am so sorry.
Thank you so much! :sparkling_heart: :sob:
Take all the time you need love. :sparkling_heart:
I will give you full credit

2 Likes

I’ll get back to you shortly! :black_heart: Thanks for requesting, and using manners!
Please tell me the shape you want for the game menu buttons. Ex: rectangular, rounded corner rectangular, etc. What color for the shapes? What fonts do you like? What color for the fonts? Would you like your story title in the game menu?

1 Like

Also, please send your character details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woah😭
I have to do all that?:sob:
Okayyy
So I would like a rounded corner please
For the font you can use anything you like.
For the colors too please :crossed_fingers:t5:
Character details coming righttttt up…

1 Like

what color for the button shapes? I’m sorry, love! I really need to make forms, it looks like!

1 Like

Oh and I would not like the story title to be part of the game menu please​:crossed_fingers:t5::two_hearts:

1 Like