Medusa's (Almost) Everything Shop 🖤 😸 (**temp closed <3**)

Aww, don’t apologize! Love having you here! :smiley:
So I will be getting started on yours soon!

1 Like
Here you go, love!

Chapter

1 Like

Thank You…again :upside_down_face: :purple_heart:

1 Like

You’re so very welcome!

1 Like

Hi will you please make a script template for me
password: I will credit you if applicable
Bg

In this bg, full of people enjoying some waiters etc…
plot: LI and friends stands next to the stage enjoying party Then MC enters with tray with Beer or champagne or any drinks , serving to people then she walks to LL thats all… and also stripers in the stage
You can use any name in place of characters i rather randamise them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
mm seems to be tough :roll_eyes: plzz lmk if i missed anything
Thank you :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

I will credit you if applicable

so umm hey…again :upside_down_face:
id like a script template ummmm
the MC and her best friends are out drinking!
could you make it look full
some folks can be dancing idk

About how many people would you like, sweetie?

1 Like

Gotchu covered! About how many people would you like? Would you like me to add props?

1 Like

About 10 actually dancing/talking and 3 on the stage performing and my 3characters and for props cups ummm and whatever you think fits :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Gotchu covered! I will get started tonight. Any specific names you want me to have doing specific animations? that way, you can copy paste this straight into your script easily :innocent:

1 Like

My MC name is Miracle one bsf name is Icelyn and the other you can just put BSF and for animations idk ummm Miracle can be doing one of the laugh animations idk for the others :sweat_smile:

sorry for the late reply i think 10-15 including the mc,LI …if it doesn’t fit you can decrease no. add some props like glass and etc ii leave that to you dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts:

I will be starting yours soon!

1 Like

hey sweetie! I’m sorry! I got super preoccupied with life. do you still need this ?

1 Like

Oh its alright…And yes i still need it if you feel like doing it