Megan's Script Templates! (:

Since I’ve lost motivation for doing quite a bit at the moment, I’m distracting myself by making script templates :partying_face:

I will post them here when I complete and I may also place them in my Google Drive (:

RULES! =…
1) CREDIT IS REQUIRED IF YOU USE ANY OF MY SCRIPT TEMPLATES! (:
2) You must not claim any of my templates as your own!
3) If you edit any of my templates, you MUST still give me credits since you have still used MY work

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD! It is a thread just for me to share my templates (:

Feel free to recommend Episode Backgrounds for me to create templates from (I’m not doing anything other than Episode Backgrounds since I don’t want to upset any background creators from their templates being sent here) (:

I am mainly creating spot templates but I will send a few other templates (CC & Outfit Choices) I make (:

Credits go to my Instagram = @m.h.c.episode

My credits will be add to the templates so credits aren’t missed BUT…if you remove them, you MUST add them somewhere in the chapter with the coding =

readerMessage @m.h.c.episode (Instagram) with messageTitle Template Credits!

11 Likes

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about script templates. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Would I be allowed to credit you with a speech/thought/narrator bubble, instead of a reader message?

3 Likes

I can’t speak for what she may want but since she has not replied to you (which is bc she probably has not seen this yet)
But I think she just wants some kind of credit, so I think either one is fine,
But I may be wrong so she probably might correct me

3 Likes

Yes feel free to credit that way (:

As long as it’s clear what your crediting me for then feel free to credit anyway as long as its somewhere in your story chapter (:

Also, @Matawrites is correct. I didn’t see this since where I am u sent these messages around 7hrs ago (according to Episode’s sent times) and for me that would have been around 5am or so :joy: (:

2 Likes

You are correct @/Matawrites, as long as there’s my credit somewhere in each chapter of the story (where my templates have been used) then feel free to credit however you like (:

3 Likes

Whilst I finish the first template that will be sent here (that background was picked at random), which background do u need a template for most out of the following (If any)?..

• EXT. ASIAN MARKET - DAY/NIGHT
  • EXT. BEACH TROPICAL BASIC (SUNSET) - DAY
  • EXT. BEACH WEDDING ALTAR - DUSK
  • EXT. BEIJING STREET - DAY/NIGHT
  • EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC - DAY/NIGHT/OVERCAST
  • EXT. BUS STOP EVENING - NIGHT
  • EXT. CABIN - DAY/NIGHT
  • EXT. CAFE - DAY/NIGHT
  • EXT. CAIRO STREET - DAY/NIGHT
  • EXT. CAMPUS BAR OL - NIGHT
  • EXT. CAMPUS ENTRANCE - DAY
  • EXT. CAMPUS GARDEN - DAY/NIGHT
  • EXT. CAMPUS QUAD EAST - DAY/NIGHT/OVERCAST

0 voters

Comment any others you’d like a template for (:

I will be making around 2 templates PER background I use. I will make 2 because I will make a BUSY scene and a MODERATELY BUSY scene for each one (:

Again, there is no definite that I will make templates for EVERY background on the poll above so choose carefully on which you’d like to see most (:

Update: The first templates will be up within the next few days (: