2 Likes

Your art is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Mia ^-^!

MASHIA THE ART QUEEN HAS RECOGNIZED ME WHAT EVEN o_O

3 Likes

We really need to share the Gospel cause the majority if people in here need JESUS…Can I get a AMEN?

I’m personally not religious actually, but I respect your belief in it.
I’m sure if you ask Leslie, they’d be willing to share their story’s details if you’re interested though :slight_smile:

EDIT: oh and the forums have a thread where people have shared their favorite Bible verses/etc. here

2 Likes

Thanks for the information @Lady-Mehek.

Just to let you know before i came to reply, I checked out the thread and it is great

2 Likes

Oh. Yeah. I’m atheist but I do believe people need some good in their hearts.

1 Like

Could you make a small cover for my story?

Sure! Just send me your story’s details in the form in the first post on the thread :slight_smile:

Forum’s Username: Gifted
Quote You Want: Scars

It’s here easy and lucid for many to see
These Scars which left a permanent mark as to the hardships and battles I have conquered in order to become me
I wear them as if they were embedded for the world to see
My scars tell a story as to why I’m a conqueror who has fought many battles that I was able to overcome and defeat
I embrace these scars which many acknowledge because if it weren’t for these scars I wouldn’t have known what it’s like to be robust
I wouldn’t have been able to stand despite all the times I felt like I couldn’t get back up when I fell
I wouldn’t have been able to fully love myself and encourage others to do the same
My scars are a reminder that I’m more than someone who has a name
I have experienced defeat
I have experienced sorrow
I have experienced hardship and even pain
I fought many storms that no one knew about
During many times my life symbolized darkness and rain
I have learned to love my scars because my scars are apart of my struggles and mold me into what I am manifested to become or eventually be
Yes I have these scars and these scars are the reason why I’m me
I am a fighter survivor conqueror and even a warrior
It took me awhile but I’m finally learning to love and embrace my physical and emotional
Scars…
Who Said it: I did aka the author of Fame Or Love
Mood: (sad, light, hopeful, dark)
Urgency: As soon as possible
Anything else: Red rose petals, gold font, gold glitter on quote art and background
Dimension size: 640×1136
Include Episode author Gifted on the quote art in gold font
@Lady-Mehek

1 Like

Do you want all of that text on the same singular quote art or is splitting them up okay?

I would like it all to be included on the singular quote art but if it’s hard to do then I will understand and you can just spit them up instead.

2 Likes

oH MAH GOODNESS NU WAY IM NOT THE QUEEN PFFT WHAT CHU SPEAKIN ABOUT?

Small Cover

Forums Username: Liz_iceflower
Story Title: After passion
Story Description: Tessa finally go to college, unfortunately is her room neighbour a punk girl who always want to make party and she gets to know Hardin- he has got tattoos, is rude, impolite but mysterious.
Although she has got a boyfriend she falls in love with him and he with her. But they are so different that the consequences follow soon. He revives and destroys her at the same time.
Author Name (if you want it on the cover): Lizzy_Kyce
Do you want me to attempt a large cover with it? I can give it a try, but I can’t guarantee it’ll turn out as well as a small cover will: Yes, if you want.
Urgency: No, take your time
Anything else?:

1 Like

yes, I realize that the list of things to do at the top of this thread isn’t updated

If you’ve requested above this post, your request is accepted, and I will be doing it, I just need a bit of time, sorry if this is an inconvenience! I’ll try my very best to meet every deadline y’all have given me.

Until I’m fully caught up, this thread is closed though :v:

@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE your thread banner is ready! Let me know if you want any changes or a redo. Sorry for the wait!

1 Like

Wow! I love it. @ChayChay @jassie12dw

2 Likes

Can you add it to the thread? Credit Mehek

UPDATE: I have not forgotten y’all or your requests. I’m mega busy, but I promise I’ll try to complete these faster. For those of you who’ve had to wait for me, I’m really sorry!

1 Like