Mehek's Cover/Quote Art/Thread Banner/Splash Thread [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Sure! I’ll have that done later when I’m on my laptop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

O’ great and wonderful mehek, I would love to use these as background images for my story. When I enlarged it, I would have to do two zones, could you shrink the font thus I can use it as a one zone background ? <3

1 Like

Ok I want a cover not for publishing with it but for posting it on instagram…for spreading information…
Let me know if you still wanna do it…
And if you are please do tell me the your insta account if you have one for me to tag you in the comment

1 Like

Sure! I’ll create a 640x1136 of it later today :slight_smile:
(h o l y h e c k a t h i n g y i n a F a l l e n s t o r y s c r e a m s)

1 Like

Sure! Just fill out the form and I’ll do it :slight_smile:
I don’t have an Insta, but if you’d like to do a cred, feel free to just write that it was created by avid_memer on Wattpad.

Thanks…
here-
Forums Username: S.Dsana
Story Title: Fantastical: Virtues of Destiny
Story Description: - "Evil is rising, truth is surpassing, but what will happen when they find out who they really are? Is this going to lead to love, hate, revenge or magical encounter.
Choices Matter
Author Name (if you want it on the cover): S.Dsana
Do you want me to attempt a large cover with it? I can give it a try, but I can’t guarantee it’ll turn out as well as a small cover will: Nah!!
Urgency: Maybe by 2 days if that’s not too much to ask for…
Anything else?: I want something like that you made for @/anj without character…
My story is fantasy and mystery…
So something that matches it…
And also have COMING SOON written on it…
Thank you…

1 Like

Could you just give me a short description of the story/tell me what it’ll be about? Fantasy/Mystery is a good starting point, but doesn’t give me much to work off of.

Wait didn’t I posted it??
Whoops…
On it…

The description section is empty.

EDIT: Thanks! :slight_smile:

@anj your font change is done! Let me know if you’d like me to change it again/change something else though :slight_smile:

1 Like

@FallenAngelNight13 your quote art has been resized! Let me know if you’d like any other fixes/changes.

@S.Dsana your cover art is ready! Let me know if you’d like a redo or any changes.

Hi y’all! I’m happy to announce that I’ve finally finished off the thread banner for this thread. Yay! Check it out here/at the top of this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its amazing. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

It’s perfect !

(Could you do the same size for the others as well?, when they are ready)

Sure!

It looks awesome…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thank you…:blush::blush:

1 Like

~bump bump~

Bump