Mehek's Cover/Quote Art/Thread Banner/Splash Thread [CLOSED TO CATCH UP]

Hi, Mehek!

Before I request, I have a question: What’s the quickest time you could complete a small cover or a thread banner? I have something urgent coming up; is it possible to make one before this Wednesday afternoon? If it is, I’ll be editing this post with my request.

Thank you. ^-^

Forum Username: Once
Story Title: Golden Threads
Story Description: Summer nights of fireflies leads two young girls out on an adventure to discover hope and uncover the mysteries behind life itself.
Author Name (if you want it on the cover): (No author name)
Do you want me to attempt a large cover with it? I can give it a try, but I can’t guarantee it’ll turn out as well as a small cover will: Yes.
Urgency: Preferably as soon as possible; at the latest, this Wednesday afternoon.
Anything else?: This will actually be a poem, so the description will not be the most accurate. PM me if you would rather have the whole poem to work with instead of the bare bones. The ‘golden threads’ are not actual golden threads, but a metaphor to the fireflies’ lights. I would prefer if there is no one on the cover(s).

Tagging @Lady-Mehek so you can see the new edits, and thank you!

2 Likes

I’m not sure how long it’d take exactly from right now, but I know I could have it to you by Tuesday night for sure :slight_smile:

@reverie the small version of your cover is ready! I wasn’t sure of the size you needed, so I’ve made two- one with the Episode small cover size, one in a different size, but let me know if you want to transform one design into a different size or want any other changes or a redo ASAP. I’ll begin the large cover in a bit.

@reverie the large cover is ready :slight_smile: Once again, let me know if you need changes/resizes/a redo as soon as possible. This one is Episode large cover size.

At @Lady-Mehek how would you like to get credited??
As I’m making (or trying) to make a video edit by these quotes and covers that you sent…

I don’t require a cred, but if you’d like to give one, please credit ‘@avid_memer on Wattpad’ anywhere you’d like

Okay I would give you credit on that…:blush::blush:

1 Like

Forums Username: episode.di
Story Title: Rose
Story Description: it’s about a couple that is getting married, they are fighting to adopt a child… (no spoilers, but this is the part that is about the roses) and they go through a lot of family drama (due to health problems).
Author Name (if you want it on the cover): there is no need
Do you want me to attempt a large cover with it? I can give it a try, but I can’t guarantee it’ll turn out as well as a small cover will: Yes, please.
Urgency: If possible, before the middle of June.
Anything else?: I would like it to be in the same style as the one you did for Golden Threads, with the same font or something nice and clean that looks nice with the background, such as a nice and clear cursive letter font. The background of it could be some red or rosy-pinkish roses because it has some importance in the story.
I’m going to use this to promote it on Instagram. I will credit you.

1 Like

@episode.di your order is ready! I’ve made three sizes of it like with the Golden Threads one. If you want a resize or any changes to any of them or a redo for any of them, just let me know.

1 Like

Small Cover

Forums Username: Leslie Loo
Story Title: Sharing the Gospel
Story Description: Shy Tressa decides to come out of her shell and share the Gospel to the world with her musical skills
Author Name (if you want it on the cover): Leslie Loo
Do you want me to attempt a large cover with it? I can give it a try, but I can’t guarantee it’ll turn out as well as a small cover will: Yes, if you want.
Urgency: It doesn’t have to be in a specific time, but maybe about a week.
Anything else?: I have two options that I want the background to be: 1) Heaven, or 2) guitar strings, or musical notes (since the MC has a knack for music) Something like that.

1 Like

Quote Art

Forums Username: Leslie Loo
Quote you want: And then He told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.”
Who said it (if you want it on the art): Mark 16:15
Mood (happy, sad, dark, light, bright, etc.): Happy
Urgency: About a week, maybe.
Anything else?:

1 Like

Hey! @Lady-Mehek posted the video edit…
I gave you credit on both your wattpad and forums name…and…
You aren’t on instagram are you??

1 Like

I amnt on Insta, but thanks ^-^!

Hehe no problem…
Thanks for the quote banner and that cover…:blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! This was so fast! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

hi y’all! yes, I am getting to the requests up there in the ‘currently working on’ list, and yes, they’ll be ready by their promised times, but I took a break from them to create something for a story I’m working on, and I’d like to share it-

it’s very simple, but I kinda like it! five chapters written, ninety five to go before I can publish this one :’ )

2 Likes

95 Chapters…:fearful::fearful::fearful:
Oh and…
Your cover looks very cool to me…

1 Like

This is late, but thank you for the covers, Mehek! ^-^ I’ll be sure to recommend you and request from you again if I need anything else.

3 Likes

@Lady-Mehek Episode Studio loves you so do you mind making another banner for us? Can it say “Episode Studio is on YouTube!”

1 Like

@leslieloo your quote art is ready! Apologies for the wait. I’ll try to have your cover done as soon as possible. Let me know if you want a redo or any changes :slight_smile: