Meila Summers Cult *cOugH* (Meila Appreciation Thread)

Meila is my God–So, I wanted to make a thread appreciating her and what she has done. To her stories to her as a person. Now, how I feel about her, is she is amazing! Her stories are both good and interesting, especially He Can’t Tame Me. It has taught me a lot about mental health issues and hardship that comes with it. Her characters in the story are all equally great. I actually like Maritza, even before I knew what happened to her. 21 Dates is nice and very light-hearted. It makes me laugh, actually laugh. And enjoyable story indeed. Now for her personality, I live for it! She’s sassy and fierce and doesn’t take sh*t from anybody. :smirk: She’s also very determined and self-righteous. How can you not like these qualities?! Ahem Anyway, how do you feel or appreciate about her and her stories? Also–

Welcome to the Cult! :smiling_imp:

Offering--

:woozy_face:

Wow

Founder: @EpisodeShadow
Co-Founder: @kheyrwrites
Demonic Ritual and Snack Coordinator: @Starlynn

Disclaimer:

If you plan on joining, you have to go through initiation. The initiation is you must bring an offering…–But let me not be so cryptic about it. Just post a picture or meme she’ll like. Then recite the words of love for Melia. If you just want to hang and talk about her regularly then do so I guess…:woozy_face:

9 Likes

Omg you made it skdjksdkjsjd

I am giving myself the position of co-founder even though no one cares

WELCOME TO THE CULT HOES
Image result for bow before me gif

2 Likes

Welcome to the cult, my co-founder! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I feel SO honoured wow

Related image

1 Like

Let’s hope this is up to her liking…–What do you have to offer? :woozy_face::woozy_face: You do need an offering.

She’s a meme queen so this cult has to be filled to the brim with memes which I can bring :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Excellent. :smirk::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’ll share this on IG and invite all the cult members

1 Like

Ahh. I can’t right now. My computer won’t let me. :woozy_face:

I got youuu

1 Like

Tag me! It’s @that1weird_nerd

1 Like

Meila posted this cult on her insta story lmaoooo

2 Likes

I know. I was happy! And are you planning on joining!? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes of course I’m planning on joining :smiling_imp:
Gotta find a good meme first

1 Like

Perfect! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I would like to join the cult and bask in the great leader’s presence.

2 Likes

Then you will need to send a sacrifice. :smiling_imp: Send a meme that will satisfy Melia.

2 Likes

Me living vicariously through Roxie (He Can’t Tame Me) because I wouldn’t do half the sh*t she does in real life

4 Likes

i would like to be initiated.

for my sacrifice, I have brought a lime green tube top, a season’s pass to Bad Boy Bachelor, and a bowl of spinach seasoned with paprika.

5 Likes

Also make sure that your eyebrows are a lighter color than your hair.

4 Likes