There was not a single thing inappropriate about this thread. :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

lol I love your energy.

Keep it goin :ok_hand:t4::clap:t4:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate your response!!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Girl same!
I haven’t really found any stories on episode that id like to continue except hers, I can’t wait for the next update. :crossed_fingers:t5::heart:

1 Like

Of course!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I was hoping the President and her husband wouldn’t call off the search party. But, Ella knows what she’s doing . Got us all hooked and shook!!! :woman_facepalming:t4: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Fr :joy::triumph:

1 Like

Thank you very much!!! I really appreciate your response!!! :heart:

You might enjoy some of the one’s I listed above… I mean they really got to me. Some of them I am checking everyday to see if there is any kind of inkling of a new episode coming up. I know some of the writers are tired of my fan mail!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

OOO-KRRRRRRR!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, I’ll definitely check them out. Thanks :two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

@Brat I promise you are bound to love at least one of the stories listed there !!! And you are very welcome. Where I come from… sharing is caring!!! :heart: :+1:t5:

Aaaahhhhh!!! I have never played these games. I think :thinking: I may have lucked out by missing out on these gems :gem:!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bump

1 Like

Bumpage!!!

bump

@Brxtz
I just discovered another Episode writer whose stories I really enjoy:

• Episode Writer Jade (Vamps and Humans and Fostering Jordyn)
    I have really been enjoying her stories!!! :heart:

Thank you sm for the recommendation babes :cupid:.

1 Like

You are always welcome love bug!!! I always get excited when I see melanated stories that are really good!

Oh… I even found another story where the MC is melanated, and even though the writer is not ( melanated ) she did an awesome job at creating a diverse story!

• Cher ( Back to You ) the story only has 12 Episode’s , its complete and it is a very good romance story!
1 Like

Yeah, I’ve already read that story luv. Cher is such a great author. I’ve also read another one by her called On the Run. :heartbeat:

1 Like