Melanated Episode Writers Discussion

I have to check that story out. Thanks for letting me know about that.
And I agree… she is an awesome writer. :heart:

bump

bump

Bumping for bumps

Bump. :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :princess:t4:!!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Bump.:white_heart:

1 Like

I have another writer that I would like to add to the list above:

-T.S.Taylor ( Love from another Realm )

Bumpery Doo Dah!

Bump World

Bump!

I discovered episode about 4 years ago, I actually love this thread because ive been very low on the stories from my melanated kings and queens. so thank you. I don’t really know what pushes me to write… I just love to write ive never been able to put my finger on it but its been my passion since I could speak. I just love making stories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh YAY!!! I am so thankful that you found this thread!!! And you are very welcome!!! I really didn’t see a whole lot of representation for us… so… :woman_shrugging:t5:

Have you written stories on this platform??? If you have… ( and I have not already inadvertently added your story…) Do you mind if I read it??? Do you write on other platforms??? How long have you been actively writing ? Do you write a specific genre ??? Are there any melanated authors that currently inspire you ( on Episode or elsewhere ) ???

1 Like

BUMP!!!

Awe shucks. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You are welcome Madam!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Zen Brady who wrote Attracted to the Nerd!

1 Like

I love that story !!! I can’t believe I missed her. I even sent her a message on insta .

Thank you so much for the reminder. :pray:t5:

1 Like

I added this awesome Author and her story ( and a couple of other’s that I missed )
Please don’t hesitate to inform me of other authors, and I will add them as soon as possible!!! Thank you again!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much for adding mine. I’m very happy you liked it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like