Melanated Episode Writers Discussion

You are welcome!!! I loved it!!! Just like I loved your story “ Reveal: Underneath it all ” !!! I think :thinking: it is important to recognize and praise our fellow authors and let them know that we appreciate them!!! :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Awh that’s so nice of you. Thank you so much. I definitely needed to see this :purple_heart: I appreciate the love girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You are very welcome!!! You definitely deserve it and much more!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much :purple_heart::blush:

1 Like

Omg I just spotted myself on the post, thank you so much for adding my story - and what a great way to have great stories written by POC, I know quite a few readers are on the hunt for stories & authors they can relate to :heart::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yaaaaayyyy!!!

I am glad that you were able to find your story!!! (Un) Eligible Bachelor!!! And thank you for your literary contribution!!! :heart:!!! I think :thinking: it is very important to have a topic that celebrates and gives readers the opportunity to discover stories by POC that they may not have otherwise been able to find and read. I wanted to try and make a central location to celebrate :confetti_ball: and discover gems :gem:!!! Because I know how hard it was for me to find these amazing stories… I want it easier for others to find their new favorite authors and stories!!! :blush:

2 Likes

We stan people in the community like you :pleading_face: it means so much knowing we’ve got awesome people like you helping us find POC stories for people to enjoy

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you!!! I am just trying to do my part to shine the light :bulb: on us and our creators!!! Because we need them!!! And they need us!!! We need each other, and we need to know that there are authors that look like us and understand where we come from that can tell our stories!!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

There’s another story called Fallen. I forgot the author though :neutral_face:

1 Like

YYYYAAAASSSS!!!

L.G. I have them listed sweets :lollipop:!!!

1 Like

YAY! Also if you don’t have it listed yet, Black Heliconia as well. I haven’t read it yet but people say its supposed to be really good!

1 Like

Thanks Lovie!!! Added Kheyr!!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Your welcome!!! Anytime!! :heart:

1 Like

BUMP!!!

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me.

Can you also put down College Crushing by @jmelroses

2 Likes

Yes!!! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like