Melanated Episode Writers Discussion

:bomb: Bump goes the weasel

I kept seeing ads on Episode everywhere and decided to check it out. This was around the time when LL was just starting to be introduced, so the diversity in skin colors was what made me stick around. It’s really hard to find diversity in everyday media. I really craved reading stories and making characters who resemble people who look like me. Episode helped with that.

I want to make stories anyone can insert themselves into-- including myself. I also have a really active imagination and writing on episode is a good outlet for my creativity.

Unfortunately, no. I’m kinda awkward and i’m really bad at talking to people 1v1. I’d be too embarrassed with myself to collaborate with any authors.

I’m a huge fan of Kheywrites. She wrote a story, Black Heliconia, which remains one of my favorite episode stories of all time. I’m obsessed with afro-punk and afro-futurism and her story contains both of those. It’s so aesthetically pleasing. And the storyline and coding is so intricate each episode is such an amazing reading experience. There’s always something in every episode where i’m wondering how the hell they even coded something so complicated like that. I can go on an entire rant explaining how much i love this story, but i’ll spare you lol. I think everyone should check this story out. It’s beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you so much for making such a thoughtful reply to this topic!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have you published your stories??? I would love to post your story information in this thread!!! :heart:

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. I’m still working on my stories. But thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh… that’s is perfectly okay!!! When you do finish or publish your story… please let me know so that I can list it here!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And please don’t worry about how long it takes you to create your story. I have been writing my story for over a year now, and I still do not have three chapters to publish yet. Take your time and go at your own pace sweetness!!! :heart:

2 Likes

omg :pleading_face: you’re so nice thankyou

1 Like

You are welcome Sweetness :candy:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Creole_KareBear is literally an sweetheart :heartpulse: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:pleading_face:

Thank you sooo much :pray:t5: !!! :blush:

I am just trying to support and uplift everyone I can… because we all need it!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

True that

1 Like

:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Lyric’s story by bb.storywriter!
Back in Season by Sincerely Brandi

1 Like

Thank you sweetness!!! As soon as I get my laptop :computer: back I am going to add those stories to the list!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Anytime :blush:

1 Like

BUMP!!!

BOOM!!! :boom: