@Melani3 Appreciation Thread ♥

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how freaking awesome @Melani3 is!?!??! :hearts::hearts::hearts:

giphy%20(13)

:hearts::hearts::hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

30 Likes

She’s such a queen!

4 Likes

We’re very happy to have you here! @Melani3 :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

She’s awesome!!! Totally A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!:raised_hands::100::grin:

5 Likes

If you’ll all excuse me, I need to go… definitely not cry happy tears lol

20 Likes

Aww, don’t cry. You’re gonna make me cry! :sob:

4 Likes

You’re amazing and I really appreciate that you communicate with us. :blob_hearts::yay: @Melani3
giphy

8 Likes

Melani3’s so wonderful :blob_hearts: Been one of the most helpful Episode team members I’ve encountered

9 Likes

She’s also one of the nicest and most communicative Episode team members :two_hearts:

6 Likes

A kind thread for a widely appreciated Episode team member :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

It’s really cool to interact with such a personable, helpful woman.

I kinda feel sorry for her at times if there is a bit of outcry with new updates and she is the first person to face the brunt.

Give her support people :point_up::fist:

11 Likes

You’re awesome! @Melani3 :blob_hearts:

great-gatsby-whos-awesome-e1424975069140

3 Likes

Melani is the most, communicative episode forum member, she listens to opinions and you are just amazing in general. You make the forums a better place. We haven’t talked before but we don’t have to for me to know that you are one of the most helpful forum members.
@melani3

5 Likes

i love her sm!

4 Likes

You’re a special employee, Melanie! Very kind and always composed regardless of the situation.

4 Likes

I love how Melani does her best to take action when it comes to the community!

We owe it all to her that the Wish List exists!

Give it up to @Melani3 !

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

I really respect her patience and tolerance for such a crazy community- thank you, @Melani3! You’re super sweet! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump :heart:

2 Likes

Yes! She’s one of the most communicative, kind and helpful Episode staff I’ve met. You deserve this, @Melani3 :yay::blob_sun:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.