Melaniey’s Guide To: Be Organized

Hello fellow Episodians, humans, animals, and aliens! Welcome to my 2nd Guide! And this time it’s about staying organized!
—————————————————————————

Now I’m gonna just guess that half of you turned your life upside down once you started to give up on being organized for school, right?

• yes, you are such an intelligent person
  • no, it was a mess before school
  • um… stalker?
  • YES i always give up after a day :v:

0 voters

ok now that we’re done this poll let’s begin!
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

How to be organized!

• Buy Notebooks, Binders, and 100% a planner! Using a planner not only can help you with remembering homework you can also write down little reminders! For binders I recommend getting a 1 inch binder. It’ll help you get rid of unnecessary things and is easier to carry around in school and at home! (I currently own a cute one!) Notebooks aren’t just for doodling in class when bored… but helps you stay on focus with what you’re learning! Here are some good note taking strategies and how to find your own way of note taking!

Here is a Video I found very helpful!

• Find your favorite stationary utensils to use! I personally love using my paper matte pens and just a plain ol’ mechanical pencil!
  • List Important topics you should include in notes! Just like in the Video you would list some topics that must be in your end result notes!
  • Use Symbols. Using symbols like arrows to show an example (Video) and bullets help a lot!
    Cute Notes (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

• Keep everything easy to access. If your pens are all the way down at the bottom of your drawer, maybe it’s time to get an organizer? Keep everything accessible, such as pens and pencils should be in a cup on your desk, then you can quickly grab a pencil and write down some notes!

〜 ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ 〜

Any other suggestions on Guides please feel free to PM about! And don’t forget to check out my other Guides! As well as comment ways you’re organized.

Melaniey :heartbeat:

18 Likes

I was organized for like the first two days of school. Then gave up and just threw all my pencils in the bag without putting them in a pencil case

6 Likes

Ahhh, I cannot stand that! You should see my binder, pencil case, and back bag lmao

3 Likes

Lol I do that with the front of my binder. At least it doesn’t fall out, life hacks :+1::+1:

3 Likes

The notes look so pretty :blob_hearts:

For your notes do you write them in class or after? My lecture notes are usually pretty messy and I wanna know if there’s a more effective non-messy way :eyes:

2 Likes

PS. Those are example note lmao not mines :pensive:

But I usually write it after. I first doddle what I learn, like quick notes… then organize them after school at home, since that’s where all my good stationary stuff is!

1 Like

YOU TELL HER FROSTY

But thanks for this thread Melaniey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ugh shush plz. @Sydney_H please help us all

3 Likes

No problem unicorn! :relieved::heartbeat:

4 Likes

I have officially given up on being organized tho.

(But this thread has given me a bit of hope…)

4 Likes

Thanks for the guide :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Now :joy: ty for the guide Melanie, I gave up on organization years ago and my whole binder is an actual mess. But I will most likely use this to organize my things later on :joy:

4 Likes

Everyone needs to see this! keep this masterpiece at the top!

3 Likes

Ahhh no problem! Literally everyone I know gave up on being organized lmao

4 Likes

Despite myself no longer being in school any more, this is a great tip to staying organised… Whether you’re still in school or not, school was hectic, I honestly was not very organised I would forget to do my homework etc… I even wagged school several times after I got to year 9…

3 Likes

Oh… that’s why I love my planner

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a great idea, if only I had something like that, although I may have forgotten to write in it :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I keep a little sticky note on the day and write down everything I need to do that day. Such as Tuesday, in each period of class o write down HW and any upcoming tests

2 Likes

noice, something I should maybe do to remember :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Omg, I do all this and I still manage to be unorganized :sneezing_face: This is a helpful thread, by the way!

2 Likes