CLOSED sorryyy bruhsss

Welcome to my art shop, there are a list of things I can do down below, so feel free to request anything :revolving_hearts:

All banners were created by @PropertyofNae tysm boo :sparkling_heart: along with the forms and rules!

1. No Thread Hopping! I find it disrespecting to artists especially me when someone request something at my art shop and request the same thing at another art shop!
  2. No rushing me! It takes time to do art and I don’t like to be rushed! You can comment progress :sparkles: if you want an update!
  3. Use your manners! I don’t tolerate rude behaviours so don’t request anything with I need or I want I find that very disrespecting!
  4. Credit me! Make sure to credit me or you will be blacklisted and If you have any question feel free to ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  5. Fill out the form correctly and in one post! If I see that you have left something out I will warn you or I will reject your request the password is LeaveMeAlone
  6. This is a thread stay on topic I do not want people to be having conversation not related to the shop! If you want to give an compliment that’s fine!
  7. Do not use my work without my exact permission! I don’t tolerate stealing. If you want to use one of my works as an examples or one of my splashes you need to get direct permission from me to be able to do so!
    My health is more important than art I have the right to declined your request!

If you use my work on forum, credit me by my forum name @melaniesmall. If you use my work on instagram/stories credit me by my instagram @melanie.episode.writes

I can do

• Small cover/ Large cover (drawn/edited)
  • Art scene (drawn/edited)
  • Edited poses
  • Profile pic (drawn/edited)
  • Splashes (drawn/edited)
  • Character cards
  • Text overlay
My examples
INK drawn

Covers

Art scene

Colored by @Jess2112

Character cards

Edits/poses

Splashes

Profile Pictures (drawn/edited)

More coming soon…

Make sure to fill out the form correctly and orderly!

Splash form
  • Password: must be blurred!
  • What are you requesting?
  • How many characters (if any)
  • Style (INK or LL)
  • What are their deets and outfit (if any)
  • pose (if custom…I need a reference)
  • Background
  • Any tattoo, piercing etc?
  • When do you need it by? (Be specific)
Pfp/edits form
  • Style (INK or LL)
  • Drawn or edited?
  • How many characters? (limit 3)
  • What are their deets and outfits?
  • Pose ( if custom I need a reference)
  • background
Cover/Art scene form
  • How many characters? (limit 3)
  • Style (INK or LL)
  • Drawn or edited?
  • What are their deets and outfit?
  • Pose (if custom I need a reference)
  • Background
  • When do you need it by (Be specific)
Character detail form
  • Style (INK or LL)
  • What are their deets and outfits?
  • Pose (if custom I need a reference)
  • Background
Text overlay form"
  • What does it say?
  • Font
  • Color
  • When do you need it by (Be specific)

Click me
  • Please do not ask if I’m open! It will be stated at the top of this thread. If you ask if I’m open I will ignore you not to be rude! But I don’t want to accidentally leave a aggressive message
  • If I make an art work for you and you don’t reply within two days I’ll delete it and ask you to PM me. I hate doing work for someone and not getting a response!

If you’d like to be a model for my work you can fill out the form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRnUWfdR7uucYXpmvnahiMJkJyRBURsvyaP6fb--2A8_4dWg/viewform 1)
Thanks to @butterscotchblue for creating it!

Peace out peeps :v::sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Not a request, just wanted to say your art is amazing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey, I’d like to request an art scene. :sparkling_heart:
blurred :joy:
Style: INK
I prefer drawn, but if the pose is too complicated I don’t mind it edited. I’ve got 3 references for it, surprise me! :grin:
I’d like it without a background, because I’m still figuring out which one I should use… sorry😅… PNG would be great!

It’d be very convenient if the art scene is finished before 10 July. After is also okay, but I’ll be abroad and I can’t reach out to you for a day or 4 that’s why. If 10 July isn’t possible, 20 July is also okay!:grin:

All the other details are in the pictures :hugs::blush:
I want to thank you in advance!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Honestly, someone promised me to make this art scene, but eventually ghosted me​:frowning:, that’s why I had everything ready… :sweat_smile:

IMG_20200616_130145_511
IMG_20200616_130142_575
IMG_20200616_130203_410

You didnt add the password!

Wasn’t it “blurred” ?:sweat_smile:

No it was telling you that you need to blurred it…read the rules before you request! :revolving_hearts:

Honestly, I’m new to the forums… I don’t see anything, I’ve read everything carefully before I requested. Do I have to use my laptop instead of my phone? Because I really don’t see it? Sorry, if I’m being stupid. :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

It was blurred didnt you see a blurred spot? Its at number 5

LeaveMeAlone
Thank you for discovering this, haha.
I know what the problem is, my phone is on dark mode. On dark mode you don’t see anything, when I switched to day mode I could see the blurred spot. :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

Ok since your new im going to make an exception but how to blurred the password is to click on the settings button where you’ll see blur spoiler click that and remove the word “password” between and add the password above!

2 Likes

1 Like

hey…can you convert a day room to night?

1 Like

Hey i dont do backgrounds but i can try…sen me the picture of the background

Thank you

Give me about 4 mins im going to try but i cant make any promises :revolving_hearts:

ya…sure

thank you

Here

2 Likes

Thank you very muchhh

1 Like

Not requesting anything but LOVE YOUR WORK :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like