Members Needed for Writing team/group

I have decided to create a writing group where we write different stories.(any genre)
These are what I am looking for:
2-3 Proofreaders
2-3 Video editor for trailers and teasers
2-3 Writers
3-4 coders
2-3 Outfit designers
3 Artist
1 person who deal with posting sneak peaks in Instagram
1-2 Cover artists
If you are interested, please write your Instagram handle and what all you would like to do. Please I would really love it if I can find people because I have a lot of ideas in my mind.

5 Likes

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I love so much your idea!! I will love to be in!!:blue_heart: my Instagram: reneeepisode

I don’t think I am fit to the job but you need to tell me the name of the episode story when you are done, I would love to read it

1 Like

Hi. My name is Paityn! I would love to work with you. I can do the video edits, or sneak peeks on insta. My insta is @pabepisodeann

1 Like

Hi! I am an available professional coder! My instagram is @universal_matondo. Let me know if you are still intrested.

Hey girl. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We’ll I’m a commissioned proofreader and i can help you and your team with advanced grammar, spelling cheak, Idioms and so much more and make your script look better.

Incase your interested or need to see my work please do visit me Instagram page @olivia.stories_

Here’s my commission form incase your interested :heart:

Thank You :heart:

Still looking for people?