Men In Black International. 🌹

What do you think of Men In Black International? :sunglasses:
I haven’t watched it yet but it seems cool though.

2 Likes

Me neither, it is really cool and from the trailers. Tessa thompson killed it

3 Likes

I haven’t but I’m nervous.
I loved the original two and I’m nervous that they will make it like the Ghostbusters reboot. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I loved it! I was begging for two agents to kiss really bad, tho. But it never happened. Sigh
Buuuuuut, since the movie’s genre is not romance anyways, that didn’t matter much. I loved MIB a lot!

2 Likes

Yes, she did. :relieved:

2 Likes

Are you talking about the movie in which Chris Hemsworth is there. I saw it it’s awesome as I like Chris Hemsworth from my true heart :purple_heart::heart::sparkling_heart:. He is my life​:blush::slight_smile::kissing_heart:.

1 Like

Meh it was good but there’s basically there’s no real ending. Like okay MIB, where did the ending go?

1 Like

SAVE_20190705_230229 SAVE_20190705_230201 SAVE_20190705_230134. He is so cute and handsome​:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:(by my opinion, if you all don’t like then it’s fine)

1 Like

I didn’t see any… material in the movie. Like, you know, a proper story line kinda thing? It lacked that very much :man_shrugging:

A movie doesn’t score the hits just by starring internationally famous superstar actors and actresses, it needs to have its own essence and potential to give to the society.

3 Likes

I agree I don’t like the plot that much it’s just like MIB only and they do missions and then over of the movie. I like Chris Hemsworth so I saw it but I don’t like the plot of story

1 Like

Okay just watched it last night, the plot was a little overused I think, but like can we just talk about Pawnee and how bad I want one
Image result for mib international pawny

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.