Mental Health Things(Trigger Warning)

All your problems matter people. Some may not understand what it’s like and that’s okay, they don’t need to. You are allowed to be upset, you are allowed to cry and you are allowed to freak out.

We may never be cured but we can only find better and healthy coping mechanisms. You are strong and i believe in that. Please never give up.

I cannot promise that things may get better for you, but i hope you find it bearable at least. A mental illness can be very debilitating and encompassing, but you are all strong for surviving and still holding on. Please keep seeking help, it’s a powerful move and try whatever you can to help yourself.

TW: mention of self harm/may be harmful for those with E.D.s

Sooo my mom found out that I haven’t been eating at all whoops. I haven’t been cutting (we have to wear short sleeved shirts in P.E.) but this is so much easier, I don’t have to do anything. It’s not an eating disorder, I don’t care about my weight, I care about punishment. Now I get quizzed on what I ate once she gets home and today I didn’t check what was in the fridge so I failed. I don’t really know why I wrote this, it’s just nice to be completely honest somewhere because I lie too much in real life.