Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„ Promote your story with me. πŸŽ…

Hey, guys! I just released my very first story on Episode!

Title: What’s Mine Is Yours
Link: What’s Mine Is Yours

If you want to promote your story that’s already been published or a new story you’re going to published next year, feel free to do so! Let’s support each other. :blob_hearts:

12 Likes

Hey!
Thank you for this!
And congratulations!

:fire: Story Title:
6 Elementals: The Past

:fire: Genre:
Fantasy

:fire: Description:
6 Elementals could save Erendor. But what if it’s not that easy?
Switching to the dark side, breaking rules, and making sacrifices.
Friendship, love, and unity vanish. 1 Li

:fire: Published: 6 episodes (Ongoing)

:fire: Link: 6 Elementals: The Past

Cover by @/v.h_episode

1 Like

Merry Christmas and thanks for the thread! I would be so grateful if anyone took the time to read my story :sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas.
Would appreciate any feedback if anyone is willing to give some, I haven’t had any reads yet so it’s hard to know if this is a story that is likeable!!

TITLE: Amenable Ana

GENRE: Fantasy with Romance and Drama

DESCRIPTION: Born cursed with obedience, Princess Ana is under everyone’s spell. What happens when the sons of a rival kingdom are forced to move in, arranged by Ana’s once hesitant mother?

EPISODES: 5 (ongoing)

COVER:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! <3
This was my Fabled contest entry :smiling_face:

STORY: Solarflare
AUTHOR: Crystal A
GENRE: Fantasy (with romance)
EPISODES: 20 (and ongoing)
LI: One, choose gender
CC: Full CC (except LI’s eye colour)

DESCRIPTION: Teamed with a mysterious magician, you’re propelled into a mystical world where magic reigns. Will you wield your newfound powers for the greater good or succumb to darker forces?

Would love for anyone to read and you can lmk if you have any feedback too!! I’m planning to revamp some of the earlier eps at some point since my writing style has changed 🫢🏼

3 Likes

Ooh, this sounds amazing! I can read and give feedback if you want 🩷

2 Likes

Thanks for this, happy holidays!
Would appreciate any feedback, as it’s my first story

link: Episode Writer Portal

Title: Yugata
Genre: LGBTQ+, Fantasy
Description: β€˜β€˜Darkness can be dangerous, he taught me it’d your lover too. He, the owner of the night, became ours. We became his. So cold and warm, he was our shield and sword’’; Kuro is trying to protect his soulmates, Osuke and Touwa while they experience what university is.
Episodes: 6, ongoing

Feel free to send screenshots and leave your stories too!

1 Like

Oh my gosh thanks! I’ve actually read all 20 chapters of Solarflare and love it so this would mean a lot! I should say it’s my first story and I’m trying to get into more advanced writing but need to start somewhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Merry Christmas!:christmas_tree::heart:and thank you for this.

Here’s my story:

:star: Story title: ToC: Visions

:star: Genre: Fantasy

:star: Description: After a horrible car accident that changed her life, Grace started having nightmares. What happens when her dreams come true? Were they really dreams or something else entirely?

:star: Episodes: 7 (ongoing)

:star: Full CC

:star: 1 LI

:star: Story link: Episode Writer Portal

also i’m up for R4R/G4G :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

omg you have?? that means so, so much to me since it’s kinda my first too. and don’t worry about it! i’m happy to help <3

2 Likes

Would love to do an r4r!!

1 Like

Happy holidays! Feel free to check out my current story!

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Episodes: 21 (ongoing)

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

1 Like

Hey @RamenBroth congrats on publishing!

πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’: πšƒπšžπš 𝚘𝚏 πš†πšŠπš›

πšπšŽπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: πŸΏπšπš‘ 𝚘𝚏 π™ΉπšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’ πŸ·πŸΈπš—πš˜πš˜πš— π™Άπ™Όπšƒ

π™ΆπšŽπš—πš›πšŽ: πšπš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ/π™³πš›πšŠπš–πšŠ/π™΅πšŠπš—πšπšŠπšœπš’

π™»πšŽπš—πšπšπš‘: 𝟹𝟢 πšŽπš™πš’πšœπš˜πšπšŽπšœ

πš‚πš’πš—πš˜πš™πšœπš’πšœ: πšˆπš˜πšžβ€™πš›πšŽ π™Όπš’πšœπšœ π™Άπš˜πš˜πšπš’ πšƒπš πš˜ πš‚πš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ! π™Ίπš—πš˜πš πš— πšπš˜πš› πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš’πš—πš πš‹πš’ πšŠπš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ. π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‚πšŽπš—πš’πš˜πš› πšˆπšŽπšŠπš› 𝚊𝚝 π™³πšŽπšŽπš›πšπš’πšŽπš•πš π™·πš’πšπš‘, π™»πšŠπšœπš πš‚πšŽπš–πšŽπšœπšπšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš π™»πšŠπšœπš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚎𝚒𝚎 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πš—πš-πšπš’πš–πšŽ πšŒπš›πšžπšœπš‘ πšƒπš‘πšŽπš˜ π™²πš•πšŠπš›πš”. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš—πš˜ πš•πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš› πš™πš•πšŠπš’ πšπšŠπš’πš› πšŠπš—πš πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš” πšŠπš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ, πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš™πšŠπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πš‹πšžπš πš‘πš˜πš  πšπšŠπš› πš’πšœ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πšπšŠπš›?

πšƒπš›πš˜πš™πšŽπšœ: π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ 𝚝𝚘 π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πšœ, πš‚πšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ

𝙲𝙲: π™΅πšžπš•πš• 𝙲𝙲 πšπš˜πš› π™°πš•πš’πšŒπšŽ (𝙼𝙲) & πšƒπš‘πšŽπš˜ (𝙻𝙸)

1 Like

I’ll be sure to read this, the cover looks majestic :sparkles:

1 Like

Ooh, I’ve seen this cover before and can’t wait to read it. Thanks :heart:

1 Like

I’ll read your story without doing R4R, don’t worry :heart: I have lots of free times before new year.

1 Like

Of course I’ll read your story and will give feedback, Merry ChristmasπŸŽ„

1 Like

Hi :wave:t3: I’ll be sure to read your story! Here are my 2 stories :heart:

Jingle Bell Miracle

:christmas_tree:Author: Marysol.Episode

:christmas_tree:Title: Jingle Bell Miracle

:christmas_tree:Genre: Romance/Drama

:christmas_tree:Style: Limelight

:christmas_tree:Episodes: 8 and ongoing

:christmas_tree:-Full CC

:christmas_tree:-1 Love interest

:christmas_tree:-Art scenes

:christmas_tree:Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Until There Was You

:butterfly: Author: Marysol.Episode

:butterfly: Title: Until There Was You

:butterfly: Genre: Romance/Drama

:butterfly: Style: Limelight

:butterfly: Chapters: 6 & ongoing

:butterfly: Link: Episode Writer Portal

:butterfly: Full CC, 1 love interest, Art scenes, Mini games

:butterfly: Description & covers: :point_down:t3:

1 Like

The title is so cool! I’ll be sure to read this story :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll save both your stories for my read too.

1 Like