Message for people who need art

Hello! So I have just recently opened up my very own art shop and I have been seeing alot of people saying they would like free art done. I just wanted to tell people that they can come if they need free art. If you are bored and want to be hired then you can also reply to this thread :slight_smile: That’s all I wanted to say. My Art Shop: :european_castle: FANTASY ART SHOP :european_castle: (Hiring ATM + Free) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

4 Likes

@rakshana.writes I see you’re new shop yesterday and i read the rule

1 Like

I just looke at you art its pretty. the problem is just many people who want art. dont want pretty they want 150 doller commissions for free.

I saw two times people posted a forum asking what people would want in art shops. both times the first person to comment said she wanted free realistic art.

anyway for the lazy people here is her art shop

:european_castle: FANTASY ART SHOP :european_castle: (Hiring ATM + Free) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

2 Likes

The reason for free commissions is some people can’t payment the commission art for reason and some people don’t have money for it to spend because they need it for they life and college and i unterstand they choice @line123462 and there not lazy they have college for they own life and goals
and some can payment because they work in job in real life

1 Like

Thank you for checking out my shop, you’re welcome to request something if you’d like :grin:

2 Likes

@line123462 you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and i will i just trying figure out what to request because i need art scene and i thinking still

2 Likes

@rakshana.writes I am sorry for creating trouble in your forum, I am gonna delte my comments for being of topic.

3 Likes

I get that and thank you for telling me that. The purpose of the art shop is just for fun. I’m literally still in 8th grade so im not looking for anything serious. I know my art looks pretty trash cuz I just started digital art like a week ago and i’m not trying to force anyone into requesting anything. I just wanted people to know that my shop is well…there.

3 Likes

Oh no no, you can if you want but idrc. I love getting feedback and that’s what you response was. Feedback. I don’t think you created any trouble so don’t worry!

3 Likes

because some people under 13 can’t payment it the age like some of us can’t payment the money for some shop but i happy there people who help others with shop of free draw and awesome creative and @rakshana.writes art is so lovely and awesome

2 Likes

Ok! If you wanna request in my shop please note that I am the only one there as if right now. If you would like a cover or an art scene then please keep in mind that I am only able to do drawn art as I am terrible at editing.

1 Like

Aww. Thank you so much. You just made my day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and i happy to hear :hugs: i made you’re day

1 Like

is the cover like girl in awesome dress and hair

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t understand…are you asking if my covers look like the girl i made?

If you are then all covers don’t look like that as you get to request what you want. This drawing was just my drawing of boredom :lol:

1 Like

yes @rakshana.writes

that cover :sweat_smile: sorry to make it confused
XD i love it

1 Like

Haha no your fine! But yea if you wanted a piece in my art shop i guess i could make the pose exactly like this one. With your character details ofc-

1 Like

And thank you so, so, SO much. I’m glad people like my art!!!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: the funny thing is i lost with detail for cover and it take me 2022 i feels like :sob:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like