Message for people who need art

i will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: request in shop i just trying figure out title for it since i try not get any title from episode and i donā€™t want any title from episode who have one but there one tittle i pick is The clock traveler and episode donā€™t have that as yet but i was wondering if i can used it since i request next shop about hero that will traveler in time but there be a twist and when they in a adventure they will dress different clothes in time at different place and as they have take down the dad guy who try to destroy the world and i know it almost should like movie but i not doing a movie name because i trying not get copyright but i maybe change it and i know this is alots of writing XD and like it be interest i just scared and shy from episode

1 Like

Well take your time hun :blush: Once you finish deciding you can request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and i will i just write a name because i have name one my story that is have ā€¦ without no name and it need description and pose and stuff and character but i figure it out

1 Like

Absolutly!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i canā€™t wait until have request in shop from others too

1 Like

1 Like

If you request in my shop make sure to request on my shop thread and not this one!

1 Like

:hugs:

1 Like

i make sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks you to remind me

1 Like

Good luck on your art shop. I donā€™t need anything right now, but Iā€™ll bookmark it! :yay:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Np :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

If you guys are bored and wanna draw and edit. You can come and join my Art Shop: :european_castle: FANTASY ART SHOP :european_castle: (Hiring ATM + Free) - Creatorā€™s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)
I am in desperate need of people to hire so yuh. Also if you want free art, you can also come here cuz why not :v:t4:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll join, sense you need some artistā€™s.
Iā€™m making some as of now I do realistic and semi realistic art. I mostly do art scenes, coverā€™s, close up/ full body. I only do LL practicing anime type drawings.

My work

Requests I can take up to?

How active Iā€™m?
Very
Free Artist

Iā€™m probably missing something.

2 Likes

This is amazing thank you am but can you please enter this in the thread of my art shop? When you do please make sure to add the password! Again tysm I really appreciate it :relaxed:

2 Likes

Alright I pasted it in your art shop

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like