(Message!) Hey, Readers of Truth Behind Closed Doors!

Hey! I’m the author of Truth Behind Closed Doors, letting you know that my computer screen is damaged so I am struggling to complete the next episode. My screen is black yet the rest of the computer works fine. An item inside the screen was knock out of place because I dropped my computer bag like an inch from the floor! RAAAGE! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I did notify on my instagram, not here so here I am! lol

I have been using my phone to keep updated on what’s going on and I have been planning the next episodes. So, when I can get my screen fixed, I can complete the episode with a flashback of the previous ones to keep you caught up. Hopefully maybe more than just one. Pray for me and my computer baby. I’m sorry baby! I’m so sorry! :sob:
I hope everyone had happy holidays and thank you for being patient. Type to ya soon! :grin:

instagram link here at arocsirrahinc.cnh for later updates!

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about an Episode story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.