Mia's Art Shop! 💕 [Art & Script Reviews!] *OPEN!*

Hi, I would like to request a splash please. I would like to have one of my characters (Noah) in it to the left side and I want him doing the animation flirt_wink.

Noah:
-Skin Tone: Honey
-Eyebrows: Thin Arch
-Hair: Short Cropped Hair; Color: Black
-Eye Shape: Stoic Almond; Color: Brown
-Face Shape: Defined Triangle
-Nose: Button
-Lip Shape: Uneven; Color: Terracotta
-Outfit: Muscle Tank White, Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Cool Leather Jacket, Black Hipster High Top Sneakers, Ripped Punk Pants

I was going to use this splash at the end of my story to say go follow my instagram so I wanted to have the instagram symbol on the bottom and then my instagram in cursive. Could you possibly draw Noah too?

Can I request a small cover

A small cover that has half of one side with the under world and earth on the other side.
Story title; MY SECRET LOVER
Girl: face shape: oval, eyes: round classic, hair style high ponytail, lips: full round
eye color:green, hair color: black , skin color: fair

Boy: face shape: defined triangle, eyes:stoic almond, nose: button, eye color: purple, lips: uneven, hair style: short cropped, hair color blonde

Pose: back turned from each other
Girl:
Boy:
Authors: jazmine and Valerie

Sorry how do u get ur characters to do this face? :joy:

Hey could you do an art scene for me I’ve been waiting like 3 weeks for someone else and they haven’t replied so idk if they’re still doing I or not? :upside_down_face:

Can i request, a cover.

Hello! Is there any way you can make me a art scene for my new story? It is going to be limelight is that ok?

Hello! I came across this art shop and i was wondering if you could make me a cover ?

this will be the first character I don’t know if you will be available to do it .

Please reply back if you’re free !

• Thank Youuu!

Hi! Can I get a closed eyes overlay for a male with Classic Round eyes and Olive skin?

Character details—
MARIA
(Use male default body)
Skin— Neutral 03
Brows— Jet black; Straight Medium
Hair— Dark Brown; Straight Medium
Eyes— Brown Black; Deepset Heavy Lid
Face— Square Long Jaw Shadow
Nose— Straight Pointed
Lips— Small Heart

Outfit
MARIA
Shirt—Button Up Blouse Wrap Skirt Black Plaid
Shoes— Open Toe Stiletto Heel Metal Tongue Strap Leather Blue Navy

Pose

Background
INT. GYM BASKETBALL PARIS SPARKLE - NIGHT (please blot our the background. As in, make it blurry so you can sort of tell that it’s purple but you can’t see it in full clarity)
Title
Where We Belong
Extra deets
Please add blush to Maria and have the Title below her chest. Please have the tile in loopy letters. I’d also like for Maria to be close up to the screen, only showing a headshot. Nothing below her chest, if necessary stomach is allowed.

Hi do you still take requests? If you do I have a request for a cover.

Large cover

Style; limelight and edited

Font style: dry brush

Author name: dees_episode

Character details: Here is how they look

The outfit choice is listed at the bottom of their designs :slight_smile:

Pose:

I couldn’t find an exact pose, but basically this is how I want it. in this exact and cropping as well. The character CHANTY, i would prefer to be in the middle, the two boys to be on the opposite from each other, and Nina to be on the left side of CHANTY.

Background:

I hope this wasn’t too much but detailed enough where you can understand, thank you so much <3

hey, can you please make a cover for my episode?? please so that I can publish it

1 Like

Hi I need a cover please for my story secrets (in limelight)

details for female character

skin = Natural 04

Brow = Arched thin high black dark

Hair = Beach waves chestnut

eyes =Deepset downed turned

Face = Heart soft

Nose = Round broad

Lips = Full heart pouty, peach gloss

pose = shush_neutral_pose

Title = Secrets!

Background = Red or black I don’t really care

Extra Information = Can the writing be red and kind of fancy, Can I have a small and a large cover, please, And finally the author’s name is miss Simone n the corner

thank you so much

Are you still taking a request ?

Your art is absolutely beautiful!:smiley::smiley:

Hey there! Are you able to do drawn LL art scenes?

Hi!! Can I please have a drawn cover and some drawn splashes please? Your really talented.

Hi can I request an art scene/edit by @Mia_Forever

Character

Rory
Skintone; Tan
Brow; Defined Natural
Hair; Beach Waves; Cayenne
Eyes; Upturned Feline; Green
Face; Oval
Nose; Upturned
Lips; Full round

Outfit

Pose

Like this pose with the bruises, scars and tears.

Background

INT. DUMPY MOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

Hey I want a character card
Can I send the deets?