Michael Jackson

On this thread , only things about Michael Jackson should be talked about .

DO YOU KNOW WHO MICHAEL JACKSON IS ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO HIS SONGS ?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

HOW WOULD YOU RATE MICHAEL JACKSON’S SONGS ?

0 voters

WHICH ALBUM DO YOU PREFER ?

• BAD
  • THRILLER
  • OFF THE WALL
  • XSCAPE
  • INVINCIBLE
  • DANGEROUS
  • MICHAEL
  • THIS IS IT

0 voters

TAGS

SORRY IF YOU DIDN’T WANT TO BE TAGGED

@Episode.Kay @episode.hailey @Turtle_Cat @Emeline @Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Turtle_Cat @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @phlegmatic @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @sofia2 @puma @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @SophiaM @24aya @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @Jayl @anon89987562 @Itz_Emily @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @Killerfrost @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @anj @Shadow_Physic @Wingsoffire @PropertyofNae @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @SakuraCheam @PerplexedJam @MysteryMaker @Epiexpert @Abimations4 @Bridi @Lunar_Rose @MagixQueenie @Linlin330 @Dayaepy @LanaAugustine @_haruka @Luio @Shuka @EllasStorys @Malukah @AK16 @Neptune @keiji @Chocolate_Mama @Shuka @RMM.Writes @Ayvery @Baby_Blue @Dayaepy @Fernanda2 @epyjayda @xSundayCoffeex @chaerryroses @eilyk @AnimeOtome @Wingsoffire @Aylxn @irishpotato @Problematic_Patrick @Infinitee @CalyPhina @EllasStorys @Killerfrost @Aims1141 @Lunar_Rose @inkkee @FlowerGriefer @Roy @AMagic @Toxic.Dreams
@JannahJackson @michael @JacksonEpisode @OrphanKaren @Mellisa2731

17 Likes

How could you not tag me Michael Jackson is my bae!! !

3 Likes

His birthday is this week!! ! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I’m gonna make that day all about him and play his songs and cry.

2 Likes

Mj will always be in out hearts. His music tells a strong message how our generation is today. In his 20s, he was FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, damn!!! Still handsome as always, shy, beautiful, meaningful, always cared and loved children.

RIP MJ.

5 Likes

Saaame

2 Likes

:sob::sob:

2 Likes

I watched the Earth Song and still cried. LOOK AT WHAT WE ARE DOING TO OUR PLANET. IF MJ DIDN’T WRITE THAT SONG FOR OTHERS TO REMEMBER OF WHAT WE’RE DOING, ALL HELL GONNA BREAK LOOSE. We failed Mj. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

He was abused yet still able to bring smiles to billions. Love him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: No will can ever compare to him.

4 Likes

Damn right. Love him always, kids these days will never know how amazing he was and inspired a lot of people.

3 Likes

People would say his music would ahead of his time as if he knew what was gonna happen

4 Likes

Pppl need to stop taking crap, and start getting their act together and look at the bigger picture of what we are facing.I guess God did had a reason of creating Mj and taking him away from us. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

MJ was the most helpful person and they media creates him out to be a monster. Sad :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I’m grateful that when we were on cruise in 2012 my cousin wanted to see a representation of one of his album because since this , MJ and I are inseparable …

2 Likes

Ikr ???

2 Likes

Let me tell you something, when ppl talk bad about someone, they need to stop and release the good they did for others and things that needed to be done and said. People still aren’t getting their act together. This needs to stop. Mj is in a better place now. :frowning:

2 Likes

I wonder what they’re gonna do for his bday…

2 Likes

oh!!! definitely a memorial birthday bash. Have it maybe at his home with family. Or something. Not sure tho, just a guess.

1 Like

It’s his 61 bday … He didn’t deserve to die at Such a young age … rest in peace

1 Like

People were pushing him in his career, he needed to take a break. :frowning:

2 Likes