Michael Jackson

Oh, I guess that make sense, but why do we have to die? I so many question but Im not gonna do tht. I will just over think things too much lol.

1 Like

Anyway … lol

1 Like

Lol, Mj was soooo HOT!!!

1 Like

When he was young yes but before he died a bit less

Look at him!!! He was so beautiful when he was kid and now…

2 Likes

do u know why he did plastic surgery on his nose ? Because his dad always told him he had a BIG FAT NOSE … that’s so saad :sob:

2 Likes

When he was filimg “Bad” tht bring out the most hotness!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

oh god im getting a headache of mj fever!!! :sob::joy:

2 Likes

A father SHOULD NEVER tell his child that he/she ha s a big fat nose. HE WAS BORN THAT WAY, stop judging people appearance, and ya wonder why people do plastic surgery. Keep your body the way it is, don’t destroy it. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I felt so bad for Mj during his childhood… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

AND the most important : DON’T DO IT FOR OTHERS

2 Likes

Exactly.:sob:

1 Like

Yay she said my name. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: How could I forget about Janet, I know she misses her bro terribly.

1 Like

And his others siblings because he had many !

1 Like

of course. :sob::sob::sob: and friends too.

1 Like

AND FANNNNS :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Wassahhhh. Btw i just wanna say that my favourite mj was in jackson 5 and the year '87

1 Like

those ppl who got a hug, a kiss, from MJ.

LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2 Likes

he was good in the 80s

2 Likes

So true

2 Likes

Used to love Michael as a kid, listened to him all day long and had a million books about him. Made it even harder to hear now on later days that he was the man he was… but yeah his music is still fantastic. I really enjoyed Jackson 5 as well, his young voice was breathtaking.

2 Likes