Mickel.epi's Episode Help Thread

Hey loves! My name is Michaela, and I’ve been writing and directing for about six years now. I am planning on making YouTube tutorials, and I would love to hear what you guys would like help with. Moreover, I can answer any questions you may want faster responses to. If you want to check out my directing style to see more of what I’m good at, my newest story “The Art of the Red Robin” has my most updated directing. I took forward to answering any questions you have, and check out my instagram @mickel.epi if you need anything else.

1 Like

Hey, do you have any tips for rotating limbs? Especially arms :hugs: I really need to know

hi this might help - to rotate the limb is the same principle as I did the tutorial for rotating punch bag.

You need to cut all the unnecessary space around the overlay and change the anchor point to the place the elbow is before you will shift it - it’s explained :point_down:

1 Like

Hey love, rotating overlays is a pain. My biggest advice is to think of the overlay on quadrant one of a coordinate plane and work on anchor points from there. This is probably confusing, so I’m going to link my friend’s tutorial on this. I highly recommend checking it out!

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.