MIdnight Saga : MARKED 1-3 Out Now <3 R4R

Title Midnight Saga: Marked

Author JANB

Description Aurora lived a miserable life, her only wish is for everything to be over, but her hopes are rekindled upon meeting the man with the devil’s eyes.

Genre Fantasy

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 3

Instagram @janb.stories

Link Episode Writer Portal

1 SCREENSHOT FROM EACH EPISODE AS PROOF OF READING, <3
Drop your story below as well to promote your story <3 !!

3 Likes

Congrats on publishing :slight_smile: I don’t have time for r4rs anymore but just wanted to say congrats and it sounds like an interesting story. :slight_smile: Good luck!

1 Like

Congrats on publishing!

1 Like

hi! I would like to do r4r with you :hearts:
3x3 episodes?
reply to this to let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Story details:
60 MINUTES AHEAD by Anna
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Genre: Adventure
Style: LL
You volunteer to be the first human to test time travel, going only an hour forward with time. But when you leave travel pod, all other humans are gone. (CC)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

1 Like

I’m interested in R4R

Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where I’m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **4 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Interested in a r4r :>> (3x3 is perfect)

:heart: thank u for this thread!

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: Nayu

Style: LL

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hiraya’s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

1 Like

of course <3 I will dm you <33

1 Like

of course I will dm you <33

1 Like

of course <3 I will dm you <33

1 Like

will send you screenshots through dms on forums too :> (i’ve been busy so I couldn’t log onto instagram lately hehe)

1 Like

Okay

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 16 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey there! Congratulations on publishing your story. Please let me know if you’re interested in r4r. :yay:
My Instagram: @titiresa_writes_

Story title: The Art of Word
Genre: Comedy
Length: Complete with 4 episodes
Description: Your parents finally got tired of your cynical attitude and sent you to a summer camp. With the help of some unlikely friends, will you truly master the art of word?
Features: Full CC for the MC, point systems, multiple LI, my fantastic sense of humor, and tons of fun choices!!

1 Like

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

Hi:blush:
Thank you for this thread and I’m up for r4r
this is my new story :heart: if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 6 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like