Might be publishing in 2023

I’m just taking a break from coding and working on my story. I have a life outside of Episode. I might be getting a job at some point. Everyone also knows whats going on with episode right now and the glitch that got two authors stories deleted. Again thats another reason why I’m not publishing I know some people might think its dumb that I’m not taking the risk to just publish my story. But its my story and my choice. Please respect my decisions.

I will publish my story sometime in 2023 I don’t know when though. I don’t have a specific date just 2023. Its almost Christmas and I would prefer to be with my family around that time so I’m not publishing in December.

Anyway have a good day.

6 Likes

Hi, please take your time to work on your story. I’m sure people will understand and respect your decision whether you decide publish it or not. :slightly_smiling_face: :white_heart:

I’m a busy author too because I’m working full time, taking 2 part time jobs, and doing part time study. I have a life outside of episode too, everyone does. So I understand how hard it is to spare some time to code.

Good luck with your story.

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Hi there focus on yourself first. Don’t listen to people who if there breaking your heart. Your real life job and family are more important. That are more something you get reward on the spot. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Episode can waits…:joy:

4 Likes

Thanks and yeah Episode can wait.