Might change the name for my story!

New name for my story?
  • A Kiss Is Just A Kiss (current title)
  • High School Love
  • Bad boy, Mean girl

0 voters

My favorite out of all of them is A Kiss Is Just A Kiss, but I wantt you guys’ opinion! Vote if you see this so I can know which one works best!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I love the title A kiss Is Just A Kiss but maybe you can change it to Just A Kiss so it could be shorter

1 Like

Hey guys, update on my story… I’ve pretty much given up on it and I have lots of things going on in my life right now, so honestly I have no time to be writing my story. I also have not been in contact with the people involved with helping me write the story. I might write it again soon, but right now I’m super busy so I can’t write it. Sorry to disappoint you all :pleading_face: :heart: I promise to update you all soon and I’ll try to make time for my story.
Sincerely, Mariam

1 Like

Thats sad to hear, if its something i could help with dm me

Thank you sm! If I ever need help I will dm you, but right now I have a lot going on so I’m not even going to be on the writer portal for a while, but thanks for trying to help :pleading_face: :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.