Might take a break from forums

Um. I kinda don’t feel like I belong here anymore… Love you guys. It’s hard for me to even sneak in here because of my parents and when I do, I kinda… Like have nothing to do on here and I feel like there’s just no point in me being here anymore. Sorry.

14 Likes

I’m always being labeled…

1 Like

I just met you and you seem so cool! I’ll miss u so much if u leave…:confounded:

1 Like

Awwwwww Amani I’m sorry about life really hon, and I hope you can take care and really like find something to really help you through with your parents, but we love you and will wait until you come back.

1 Like

You seem really cool too. But I have no place on forums. It’s just not my place anymore. Ya know?

2 Likes

Mmm. My parents really aren’t the problem.

2 Likes

I get it. I’ve seen so many people leaving lately, and it’s so sad.

1 Like

Mmmmm well anything just going on in life I hope you’re good.

1 Like

:sob: If you do, know that I and many others will miss you. You are a great, compassionate friend who anyone can always talk to. You are an extremely talented at whatever you do, and I’ll be sad to see you do. :cry: You are always everyone’s friend, you give everyone second chances, and you are basically what anyone could ever ask for in a person. :sob: But always do what’s better for you as a person. I really do hope you find something that’s worth staying for though. :heart:

3 Likes

Aw. Love you, crazy. But I really don’t have a place on the forums anymore. I can’t chat on threads because I just… Can’t. So I have no place.

1 Like

You guys can find me on insta @artist56218. Bye for now.

2 Likes

I love you too. But here’s what I say: Do whatever is best for you. If leaving the forums is what’s best for you, so be it. But know that everyone on the forums who knows you will be affected. :heart:

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

You where one of the first people I ever met or interacted with on the forums, and it was an amazing decision to keep talking to you, you are amazing, funny, kind, unique, a fantastic artist, and many more things!

I completely understand your point of view, the forums seem a little dead recently.

If you feel like you don’t belong YOU DO!!! You belong just as much as anyone one else on the forums!! We are all a huge family! And every member has a role in the family and belongs!!!

I understand why you would choose to leave the forums, and if you will continue to do so, I will support you through it :grin:.

If this is your last time on the forums, It was amazing getting to know you (and hopefully be your friend)! :grin:

1 Like

You’ll still be in discord right?

We spoken like once, but you know, there’s no time like the present. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re just taking a break, I hope you have a good break. However, if you do plan on staying, I’m sure you’ll find where you belong on the forums. :slightly_smiling_face:

But, if you plan on leaving I wish you the best, you seem nice and I hope life treats you well. :grin::slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sydney_H please close

@Jeremy

1 Like

Awwww Amani if you do I’ll miss you girl! You’re a great person! :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Well if you need time to yourself, I respect that. Don’t go too hard on yourself, okay? I understand what you’re saying but you do belong here. But if you really feel that way, We can’t stop you. And we should all respect how you feel.

2 Likes

I. Don’t know if I’m gonna leave or not. I’m still thinking

1 Like