Mila Designz ArtShop! 💜💜 (FREE REALISTIC DRAWN ART) OPEN!

Tysm I appreciate that a lot! And Thank you for requesting! I have a few requests before you so I will put u on the waiting list in the meantime. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much and yeah, take your time :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Just a suggestion maybe u can post the finish product here with like a water mark covering it that’s like slightly faded and then pm the person one without the watermark so the person who requested gets to have their artwork and then ppl on ur thread get to see your artwork too

3 Likes

I was actually thinking of doing that thanks for the suggestion :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

I changed it, do u think where the watermark is a good place or should I make it more bigger?

2 Likes

I’d suggest it more on the like the body / face as if someone is gonna steal it they can easily crop it out like around where I drew some circles either going across or close to their faces

Summary

2 Likes

Okay how about now?

1 Like

Much better !

1 Like

Thank you so much for looking out for other artists!! I def don’t want my art getting stolen so u really helped me out :sob::raised_hands:

1 Like

Bump!

bump!

1 Like

Your art is beautiful and I would love if you could make my cover I read your rules and I will credit if you are able to take my request Ill give character details.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! And thank you so much :blush: I’m glad u like my art. Yes you can leave your request below

Hey @Jamila7 :penguin:
Don’t mean to be rude but are you still working on the requests? Cuz it’s been around 2wks so I’m just making sure :slight_smile: Hope you’re okay.
Thank you. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hey I’m so sorry for the late reply I’ve just been super busy yess I’m still working on the requests it’s just taking longer than I anticipated….

1 Like

It’s fine! I was just making sure. Take your time :')

1 Like

Thank you for understanding! I’m going to start completing my current requests this weekend if possible :sweat_smile:

1 Like

HEY !!! im a new upcoming author and im writing my first story as we speak its called ruthless rose its a romance book and i wanted to know if you’d do my cover for me
Cover size
large
Characters
2 (LIMELIGHT)
female
Female Athletic Body
gold 02
Arched Natural Scar - dark brown
Long Updo Wavy Princess Braid- dark brown
Female Generic-icey blue
diamond face
Defined Natural nose
Full Round Pouty- pink peach medium matte

male
Male Athletic Body
gold 02
Straight Medium Scar- black dark
Medium Side Curls-black dark
Narrow Almond Deep Sunken-brown dark
Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Grecian Narrow nose
Medium Heart- pink peach meduim matte
Pose detailsanime-couples-1-6

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to request a pfp using the following password Cupcake :cupcake:
This is my character:

I’d like it to be from the bust up and in the same pose/outfit as the photo if that’s alright with you. I’d also like for the background to be white.
Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Idk if you read my rules but if you didn’t please do so, you haven’t included a password and I would prefer you send pictures of your characters and the outfits they’re wearing by rather than typing it out.

1 Like