Milestone 40+ Reads🥳🤪

Just want to say thank you to everyone supporting us small authors.

It is a challenge to get readers so every read is special. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Congrats! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Tanky tanky. Never knew it would take this much effort to get reads lol.

1 Like

Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you ma’am. :party_time:

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

You are awesome :sunglasses:

YAY CAKE :cake1::partying_face:

1 Like

Calories accepted lady! Woot woot :clapping:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! It wasn’t easy to get someone to read our stories! More reads are yet to come!

Just out of interest, what is your story called? :heartpulse::see_no_evil:

1 Like

It is like pulling teeth to get genuine reads. Some days I hope to get 10 readers in one day, so I can break the top 100. I don’t know what will happen once your story has been reviewed by Episode. I am so curious!

My story, Beauty School Secrets.

1 Like

Congratulations!! :party_time:

1 Like

You are amazing mnemosyne! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :smile:

Congratulations @maree_s :heart:

1 Like

I totally get you! That’s exactly how I feel!

I have been coding for a year now and I remember how excited I was when I found out I got 100s reads in the first two weeks! I was over the moon! :see_no_evil::star_struck:

Then I was featured in the Asian cultural shelf thingo and that’s when the number of reads gone up!

I’m certain that if you work hard and continue to write, one day you will feature in the shelf! And I would be able to witness this whole process ahahhaha :smirk:

1 Like

HazelJ, you are so sweet! :cherry_blossom::hibiscus::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

That is so cool! Congratulations katherinee. I get excited when I get a read in a week lol.

I am curious, how many reads did you have in a year? If you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

So as right now, for my first story I have:

But because I also have another two stories, so my total reads are:

Actually in comparison to some other authors, this is actually not a lot! But it’s A HELL LOT for me… I always question why my readers want to read them hahahah :see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

Ok. Watch out now. Tell me your secret?! How did you get so many readers?

I look at some recommendation posts and they want you to run 10 miles while shaking a hula hoop on your hips. After that, you still might get ghosted :ghost: on the read.

I will read one of your stories.

2 Likes