Milestone 40+ ReadsšŸ„³šŸ¤Ŗ

Hula hoop? :joy: youā€™re funny hahahahha

I actually donā€™t think I have a lot of readers since this is reflected in my other two storiesā€¦ but hereā€™s what I think:

• Quality of the story (directing and aesthetic)
  • Creativity of the story
  • Speed of updating the story
  • Grammar

Since Iā€™m a super slow writer and a ā€œperfectionistā€ :sweat_smile:, I lost quite a lot of readersā€¦

1 Like

It took me a year to get 1,993 readers :joy::unamused:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the tips! I try to do previews (typically 400 lines) for each chapter. We will see how long I can keep that up. I know if I donā€™t update frequently, people will forget my story. :disappointed:

1 Like

Hazeo,

Your profile pic is so cute! Ty

1 Like

Itā€™s also really helpful to do promotions, either via the forums or Instagram. There are a lot of story review pages that give incredible feedback, as well as help your story be seen by a larger audience. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Ok. Get it TamiRose!

I am averaging a read a day, so maybe I will reach 365 reads in a year.

1 Like

SeleneXO you are killing it with the reads girl. Can you donate some of your readers?

1 Like

I can certainly do a story shout-out on my page. :heart:
Do you have an Instagram account?

2 Likes

Hey Best Friend!!!

@maree_a_spoon

2 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely fine! Iā€™m such bad writer that I havenā€™t update one episode for months because I have a writer block :joy:ā€¦

Oh I almost forgot! One other factor that contribute ā€œsuccessā€ is cute a*/ bad ass boys or girls*ā€¦ :smiling_imp: (Iā€™m just kidding!)

If youā€™re interested, here are my stories and you can be the judge! :see_no_evil::heartpulse: Iā€™m actually super curious why people would like to read my workā€¦ itā€™s so embarrassing Hahahha

My very first story:

ā€”ā€”

Story with better coding

ā€”ā€”

Story with POC as the MC

2 Likes

I will private message you my feedback or comment on one of your post.

1 Like

Oh boiiiii :see_no_evil:!!! Iā€™m excited to hear what you think!

I will check out your story too!

I have to add Chosen on my list of episodes to read :grin:

3 Likes

Donā€™t feel pressured! :blue_heart:
I just read through the first two chapters of your story; itā€™s already very intriguing! Itā€™s very evident how much time and effort has gone into the coding for this story, you should be extremely proud of what youā€™ve published thus far! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I want to support you so no worries.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m so close to getting on ranks in action! Currently #101 and Iā€™m still shook!
I published a double update yesterday and got over 200 reads c:

1 Like

Hi jellyepi11211,

Thank you for that tip!

Congrats for 30+ reads!

1 Like

Murnin DayBlxssxm,

Thank you for being so kind!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like