Milk Tea (with them tapioca)

Has anyone ever tried milk tea with the tapioca balls in it? They’re so yummy! I like the one with flan (creme caramel) in it. So good! What flavour milk tea do you like?

7 Likes

i haven’t

Matcha :heart:

I’ve never had milk tea before that sounds really interesting to try! Where do you buy it or do you make it yourself?

1 Like

Yasss they’re also called Bubble Tea! I drink them almost everyday (don’t be like me lol)

4 Likes

No

YES!!! I love Bubble Tea/Milk Tea —
[ There’s this little Milk Tea and Churro shop near where I live, I go there often] :cup_with_straw:
image1 image0-1

2 Likes

Heck yeah! I love them! :heart:

1 Like

never try bubble tea, seems good, i want to try one day.

it surprise me to see tapioca in the title :joy:

1 Like

I just go to the shop and buy it. I don’t know how to make them myself lol.

1 Like

Where is that? Man I really want to go there!!

1 Like

Hahaha guilty! I love them! I do buy them whenever I go shopping in this town centre and they have that place called T4. So good! I love the pearl milk tea. I like it very sweet. Especially with the caramel pudding (flan) in it. Yum yum!

1 Like

Thai tea is my favorite. And I buy bulk tapioca pearls for the tea. I have a ton of fat straws at home. Lol

You can go to any store that has em. Somewhere like Fat Straws, King Fu Tea, they’re everywhere in our cities. ^^

2 Likes

You must try it one day. It’s so good!

1 Like

I love getting Strawberry/Banana flavored Bubble Tea at the place near me! :yum::heart:

…Now I want to get some :joy:

Ummm they’re nowhere in my part lol I live in the smaller parts of Texas :weary:

1 Like

Aw no :frowning:

1 Like

Lol right? I’m not going to give up though maybe I have overlooked them.

1 Like

If you’re ever in a city, you have to. Don’t forget! I was in the area of Lewisville, Flower Mound, Frisco, etc, and there was at least four within 10 minutes of where I lived in the middle of it all. They’re fab. You gotta make time for 'em someday.

1 Like