🌼 Mimi's Art Shop 🌼 (Free!) (Closed!)

Hey!
So I filled out a request form for a text overlay but I can’t remember if I put in the password so here it is just in case

:sparkles: daisy :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hello. I have a question, I’d like to request a set of text overlays so I wanted to know if I should request it all in one or different forms?

2 Likes

That’s alright! Request accepted!

You can put all in one form xx

2 Likes

Finally done but can I get both a small and aprge cover and do yku make custom body overlays?

2 Likes

I’ve made my request. Thank you.

1 Like

Oh and is there a like time thing like we can only request once every 2 weeks or something cause ill definitely req a pfp :rofl:

2 Likes

Of course!

If you mean custom poses, yes I do!

Alright! Request accepted!

Haha no. You can request at any time! :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah like custom poses and like someone holding a :gun: in hand overlay, for example.

Would i be able to request multiple versions of a custom pose so i can make it look smoothly animated

Sorry for all these questions :melting_face:

3 Likes

Yepp! Go ahead!

3 Likes

@lilydiamond Your request has been completed!! (I had some time to kill so I decided to start on yours hehe) Hope you like it!!! :heart: :sparkles: Let me know if you need anything changed xx

Text Overlays

2 Likes

Hey, can I request 2 or 3 profile pictures?

2 Likes

Wow, that was fast! Thank you so much they look amazing

2 Likes

Yes you can! Although might take some time considering my exams are not yet over. Hope you are alright with that xx

1 Like

Your welcome! Glad you like it!! :sparkles:

2 Likes

That’s fine, I don’t have a deadline or anything and I’m just gonna request one for now

2 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

I’ve filled out the google form for a large cover :heart:

2 Likes

@Kieran before I continue, can I know if this is alright? I’m still kinda learning to do ‘artsy’ stuff hehe soo let me know if anything needs to be changed xx

7 Likes

YESSS who is that FINE chick :tired_face::eyes:

3 Likes

:joy: Glad you like it!!

2 Likes