🌼 Mimi's Art Shop 🌼 (Free!) (Closed!)

@Lena.writes Your custom pose request has been completed!! Hope you like it!! Let me know if you need anything changed xx

Custom Pose

2 Likes

@Michelle_Blessing Your cover has been completed!! Hope you like it!! Let me know if you want anything changed xx

Cover Request

3 Likes

Wow! I love it. It’s so beautiful. But I would like the swamp in the background to show a little more and can i get a version without a title and that’s all. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Suree xx

2 Likes

It’s perfect. Thank you sm!

2 Likes

@Michelle_Blessing Here’s you cover!! Sooo sorry for the delay!!

Cover

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

@Lxyi Here are your text overlays! Hope you like them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_sun:

Text Overlays

4 Likes

Yep, they are awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m so sorry I didn’t notice! I think you spelled episode wrongly in episode 1, 2, 3. Could you change it? So sorry for not seeing that earlier. Also let me know if you have done my pfp <33

2 Likes

Oh shoot!! So sorry!!! I’ll fix that!!

2 Likes

@Lxyi I’m so sorry!! I wasnt active here for the past few days! I’m so so sorry!! Here are your overlays.

Text Overlays

2 Likes

Thank you so much they’re great!

2 Likes

@Lxyi Your profile picture has been completed!! Hope you like it!! Let me know if you need anything changed xx

Profile Picture

:blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

3 Likes

Omg I love it! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yo! Is it possible request a cover?

2 Likes

My shop is closed atm…I’ll tag you when I open again?

2 Likes

Sure that works for me!
Thank you!

2 Likes

When do you plan to open again?

2 Likes

Sooo even though this shop doesn’t have much requests to be completed…I have another shop which I have 7 requests to complete…and I’m really busy these days…soooo I’m hoping to open again around mid July.

2 Likes