🌼 Mimi's Art Shop 🌼 (Free!) (Closed!)

Yes for both :blush:

2 Likes

Okiii request accepted!!

2 Likes

Thank you. Also so forgot, The cover should say Forbidden Love something cursive and dangerous but attractive at the same time.

2 Likes

omg sorry hahahah

1 Like

hii there wowww just wow u r so good. i would love to have a Character Edits from you of 2 persons 1 girl and 1 boy with guns. and blood all over them they have wounds and hate each other a dark scary background and they are almost kissing and very close but you can see the hate. can u do that for me ?

this is the girl

skin colour : gold 3
brow: Arched Natural Scar
brow colour : black
hair style: Wavy Long
hair colour: black
eye shape: Female Generic
eye colour: grey
face shape: Diamond Defined Contour
nose shape: Defined Natural
mouth shape: Full Heart Pouty
lip colour : red garnet gloss

her outfit

the boy

skin colour: gold 2
brow shape: Arched Medium
brow colour : black
hair style: Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled
hair colour: black
eye shape: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken
eye colour: ice blue
face shape: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
nose shape: Straight Pointed
lip shape : Medium Heart
lip colour: beige gold matte

Summary

the password :two_hearts: pink and white

Summary

List item

:white_heart:

2 Likes

Hi there. But I’m sorry you haven’t filled the form according to the one I’ve mentioned cuz its easier for me to go through. Please copy and paste it and mention what you are requesting.
Thank you xx

1 Like

I don’t mean to rush you, I just wanted to check in on how my cover is going.

1 Like

Hey! I’m so sorry I still haven’t started on it… I have another in forums and I’m trying to finish off the requests over there…I only have one more so I’ll be starting on yours after that xx

2 Likes

Np. Don’t rush remember. I was just checking that’s all.

2 Likes

Hello again, Mimi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: May I request a splash from you?

Splash/Banner Form

Password :two_hearts: Pink and White :white_heart:
What do you want it to say? There shouldn’t be any text at the top. I’ll just use overlays
Character details and outfits (If any)
Girl: Plus Size Female (Gold 02), Round Thin High (Ginger Red), Long Half Up Ponytail Hair (Ginger Red), Deepset Upturned Wide (Green Emerald), Diamond, Grecian Soft, Full Heart Pouty (Pink Peach Medium Gloss)

Outfit: Freckles Heavy (00-03), Boot Stiletto Knee High Leather Black, Quilted Pattern Panelling Belted Open Jacket Leather Red…, Beaded Choker Pendant Metal Gold, Off Shoulder Ruched Dress Cotton Complex Color (Grey Black)

Guy: Male Athletic Body (Copper 03), Arched Soft (Deep Brown), Medium Taper Wavy (Cool Dark Brown), Narrow Almond Deep Sunken (Hazel), Square Long Jaw Stubble, Straight Pointed, Medium Heart (Rose Light Nude Matte)

Outfit: Braided Bracelet Black, Pressed Slack Pants Cotton Grey Black, Tribal Arm Tattoo, Contractor Boots Leather Grey Black, Casual Linen Jacket T Shirt Linen Grey Warm, Square Cut Rolled Sleeve Tee Cotton Complex Color (RedCherry)

Extras (Piercings, hair streaks, tattoos etc.) (For character option) N/A
Background A street at night, an alley, underground parking lot
Theme Dark, dangerous, intense
I really like this one you made. They’re both facing the screen like this but the girl has the Episode phone to her ear and she’s either anxious or upset while listening to the call. She’s on the left like in the example. The guy is on the right with the gun instead and he’s angry/determined. He’s also looking toward the front like the example.

If you have any other ideas except this example, feel free to go with them! :wink:
Deadline None but if you need one then 2-3 weeks is good.

3 Likes

Request Accepted!

2 Likes

i am sorry for threadhopping sorry for the inconvience.

3 Likes

Hey @mimiepi can I get a tag please when you reopen your shop!!

3 Likes

Yep sureee xx

3 Likes

Its fineeee! Just make sure you don’t do it again xx

3 Likes

@CJ-Star @Lunar_Angel @sadie1 @Bree_ONeill
Hey guys! I just wanna say that I’m working on your requests but I’m just gonna need a bit of more time cuz my school started and I now barely have time to do requests but I’m trying to edit during my free time but I still can only get a little done…I hope you can give me more time xx and I’m so sorry for the inconvenience caused :sob: :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Honestly …I forgot about the request. Don’t worry I understand.

3 Likes

It’s ok, Love! Take your time.

3 Likes

Of course! Take your time. Don’t stress :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

@CJ-Star Can I know what facial expressions you want for your characters? And can I also know if you want the story name on the cover? If you want the name, please let me know the name of the story.

2 Likes