💜 Mimi's Workshop! 💙 (FREE)(Open)

No problem! And thank you so much again for doing this! :slightly_smiling_face: :star_struck:

1 Like

Don’t mention it :blob_hearts:

:blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :bangbang:

Thank You! I love the card!

1 Like

Hey @HaloStories.epi…your character card is now completed! Hope you like it. Please let me know if u want to change anything…

Character Card!!

Hey @KeKeG…your character card is now completed! Hope u like it. Please let me know if u want to change anything…

Character Card

1 Like

The Vintage Art Shop Giveaway!

Go and participate in this giveaway everyone!

#VintageGiveaway

1 Like

You misspelled Angel and put Angle instead…but take your time.

1 Like

But I love everything else.

1 Like

Omg I’m so sorry!!! I’ll get it done as soon as possible…

Here you go! :upside_down_face: :blush: Again I’m so so sorry… :disappointed: :persevere:

Character Card

1 Like

You are welcome!:heart: :heart: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks, I love it!

1 Like

I’ll be sure to credit you when I use this.

1 Like

Glad u like it hun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t wanna dance :notes::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::notes::dancer:t3::notes::notes::dancer:t3::notes::dancer:t3::notes::dancer:t3::notes::notes::dancer:t3::notes::dancer:t3:

Splash :heartpulse:

Love yourself :heart:

sound
no characters

This story uses sound
turn your volume up!

Maybe glitter or light colours? (like baby blue, baby pink or white them sort of colours)
Please could it have the music notes like the on on your example?
And please could the writing be in black - sorry im so fussy :sweat_smile:

Within the next two months ig, no rush :sweat_smile: :heartpulse:

Sorry its pretty specific, anything similar to this would be amazing!
I’m hoping this shop is still open :joy: :kissing_closed_eyes: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey Hun! Your request is accepted! Can u tell me the music notes that u want? (Just tell me the no. of the example)

These ones if u can please :relaxed::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hi, Mimi :blush: May I request a profile picture?

Profile Picture Request

Password: Love yourself :heart:
How many characters? (Maximum 4): 1
Character details Female Generic Body (Copper 05), Round Thin High (Deep Brown), Wavy Long (Auburn Brown), Round Downturned Wide (Grey Cool), Heart Soft, Grecian Soft, Full Heart Pouty (Blood Orange Matte)
Character outfits: Thin Silver Hoop Earring, Floral Tattoo Ink Multicolor, Ankle Tied Strappy Heels Leather Rose, Glitter Jeweled Halter Slit Dress Cotton Pink Pale.
And this is OPTIONAL: Cat Ears Cotton White Pink Pale (only if it looks good in the pfp)
Pose:
Anything you want. I don’t have an exact pose in mind but something fairy-like, magical and enchanting. Also, could she have added wings like in this picture?

Background: Feel free to choose whatever you think looks best.
Colour theme: Sunset colors. Like pink, purple, yellow and orange. White is okay too.
Any extras? (Peircings, hair streaks etc.) Sparkles (like magic) and yes hair streaks are okay
Anything else? Not that I can think of
When do you need it by? (Be specific) There’s really no deadline but if you need me to give you one…how about in 2 weeks? Less time is fine and if you need more time that’s fine too.

1 Like

Alright Hun! Thank youu xxx