💜 Mimi's Workshop! 💙 (FREE)(Open)

You are welcome!:heart: :heart: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks, I love it!

1 Like

I’ll be sure to credit you when I use this.

1 Like

Glad u like it hun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t wanna dance :notes::dancer:t3::dancer:t3::notes::dancer:t3::notes::notes::dancer:t3::notes::dancer:t3::notes::dancer:t3::notes::notes::dancer:t3::notes::dancer:t3:

Splash :heartpulse:

Love yourself :heart:

sound
no characters

This story uses sound
turn your volume up!

Maybe glitter or light colours? (like baby blue, baby pink or white them sort of colours)
Please could it have the music notes like the on on your example?
And please could the writing be in black - sorry im so fussy :sweat_smile:

Within the next two months ig, no rush :sweat_smile: :heartpulse:

Sorry its pretty specific, anything similar to this would be amazing!
I’m hoping this shop is still open :joy: :kissing_closed_eyes: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey Hun! Your request is accepted! Can u tell me the music notes that u want? (Just tell me the no. of the example)

These ones if u can please :relaxed::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hi, Mimi :blush: May I request a profile picture?

Profile Picture Request

Password: Love yourself :heart:
How many characters? (Maximum 4): 1
Character details Female Generic Body (Copper 05), Round Thin High (Deep Brown), Wavy Long (Auburn Brown), Round Downturned Wide (Grey Cool), Heart Soft, Grecian Soft, Full Heart Pouty (Blood Orange Matte)
Character outfits: Thin Silver Hoop Earring, Floral Tattoo Ink Multicolor, Ankle Tied Strappy Heels Leather Rose, Glitter Jeweled Halter Slit Dress Cotton Pink Pale.
And this is OPTIONAL: Cat Ears Cotton White Pink Pale (only if it looks good in the pfp)
Pose:
Anything you want. I don’t have an exact pose in mind but something fairy-like, magical and enchanting. Also, could she have added wings like in this picture?

Background: Feel free to choose whatever you think looks best.
Colour theme: Sunset colors. Like pink, purple, yellow and orange. White is okay too.
Any extras? (Peircings, hair streaks etc.) Sparkles (like magic) and yes hair streaks are okay
Anything else? Not that I can think of
When do you need it by? (Be specific) There’s really no deadline but if you need me to give you one…how about in 2 weeks? Less time is fine and if you need more time that’s fine too.

1 Like

Alright Hun! Thank youu xxx

Heyya! I can do your request! Do u have any specific color u want the wings to be?

1 Like

@Teeg_22 Your splash request has been completed! Unfortunatley I couldn’t find the music png you asked for cuz my stupid self had accidently deleted it! :woman_facepalming: I’m really sorry! But I added a different one…let me know if you are okay with it xxx

Splash Request

Hope you like them :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

Let me know if you want anything changed xxx

Password

Style (INK/LL)
LL
How many characters? (Maximum 4)
Character Details
BODY - Female Generic Body (Gold 02)
BROWS - Straight Thin (Dark Brown)
HAIR - Sleek Ponytail (Dark Brown)
EYES - Delicate Almond (Green Emerald)
FACE - Heart Soft
NOSE - Grecian Angular
LIPS - Full Round Flat Top Skin (Pink Beige Gloss)
Character outfits
Vneck Twist Crop Top Top Cotton Black
Wide Leg Waist High Ribbon Detail Poly Satin White Gold
Ankle Tied Strappy Heels Leather Black
Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid
Freckles Heavy (04-07)
Colour Theme
umm…not sure
Background

Pose reference
Idle_leanon_happy_loop (with a Morpho Butterfly on her hand like she`s admiring it!)
Any extras? (Peircings, hair streaks etc.)
If her eyes could be kinda sparkly like the sun is reflecting lightly in them, then yes please!
Anything else?
Nope :)))
When do you need it by? (Be specific)
No rush! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No, you can choose. Whatever fits the theme :blush:

1 Like

Alright! xxx

@Sunset_Shimmer can u tell me the correct name of the hair type? U have only mentioned ‘wavy long’…
Thank you xx

It’s just called Wavy Long in the writer’s portal.

1 Like

They’re perfect THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I love them :smiley: :relaxed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I know I’m being really annoying rn, is there any way i can get them in the same style and background and stuff for warning mature themes? :heart:

What kind of a splash are you requesting? - warning mature themes
How many characters? - none
What do u want it to say? -
Warning! :
This story contains mature themes and strong language
Background - The same as the glitter ones
is there any chance it could have the music notes at the bottom and top of the splash like a kind of half border (same length as the on below)
Blue splahs sound into
~Them notes, I loveee them :heart:
When do you need it by?(no deadline :heart: )

Sorry I only just realized i needed it and I may need some more in future I just really love how you lay them out and stuff :relaxed: :heart:

2 Likes

Noooo u r not being annoying! U can request as many times as u want XXX

1 Like