Mina´s Writers Club 🥰

No problem!
Um, I have two Episode stories published in the original art style back in 2016…
I wish I could delete them, I never finished them. But I have a new story called Deadroses in Ll, hopefully Ill publish it in a few months!

2 Likes

Yeah I do :slight_smile:
My main one that’s the most popular is called Relentless .
I also have a story called Truthfully Yours, OCD and Anywhere But Here
Those are the only ones I’m currently working on.

3 Likes

sorry I deleted my original comment

2 Likes

I’ve read Truthfully yours OCD
I love how you used your disability into a story It’s inspiring

2 Likes

Well I´ll be checking these out… And @WritingtheWorld ur´s too

3 Likes

Oh really? Thank you!

3 Likes

Np
It was great

2 Likes

It´s fine

2 Likes

I wrote the OCD story a long time ago, lol. My writing on Episode wasn’t great back then.

3 Likes

I still thought it was good

3 Likes

Yeah that´s why we have the Writers club now :clapping:

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Thanks! :two_hearts: I’ve been writing this story for months now trying to perfect it! And I will have to take a look at those stories! They sound intriguing!

2 Likes

Does anyone need help with a story they are working on?

3 Likes

My story Too Many Love stories… I started working on it today so I have an intro and everything and then the characters talk for a while then the Main character (OF THE EPISODE) goes to the office and she has to give the new student a tour (Who is a guy, even though she swore off guys) But I don´t know what to do next…

BTW here is a description for the story…
20 Main Characters, 10 Potential love stories Waiting to happen. Who are you rooting for? Will relationships work out? LGBTQ+ (GAMES INCLUDED)

3 Likes

I can’t think of anything I need help with at this time, but I do have a question.

Does it take everyone else a LONG flip-floppin time to code? Like I can sit for hours and have maybe 10% of the episode done. The only thing that keeps me going is :coffee:

4 Likes

Yess that´s what´s buggin me know especially with overlays… Layering and everything, it´s so much

3 Likes

It takes a while to get used to it. lol. Really depends on how advanced the coding is.

3 Likes

YESSS! I am not even doing choices in my episodes except for outfits, hair and make up, so I would think that would make things easier and quicker but uh uh. Nope.

I got REALLY good back in 2016 but lost touch with it because of highschool. Now that I’m an adult and trying to get back in it, its even harder because I have my job. :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes