Mina´s Writers Club 🥰

Yes, exchange of love interests. :smiley:

3 Likes

Interesting

2 Likes

Yeah I published a story called deception and I’m working on another one called graceless. I don’t currently need help but I probably will at some point in the future

2 Likes

I just requested to follow you guys my Instagram is @Anna._.epp

3 Likes

Alright if you need any help at all we´re all here :heart:

2 Likes

BUMP
hehe

2 Likes

Lol thx

1 Like

@Jas.k @Rolayne @Gabi.episode @Faith.episode.cats @Anna.Epp @Grimm_writez @TL_DR @WritingtheWorld @Danielle318
Hey, guy´s I´m stuck on this part of Jasline and I´s episode story and I really need help… I´ll really appreciate it… well we but yeah

1 Like

What’s the problem?

2 Likes

So we just started our Mini story and I´m at 233 Lines right now but I don´t know how to continue the episode… so before I fully get into the problem here is the info of the story so you fully understand

Description & Title

Reunited With Death
100 years ago a girl named Maria was always bullied. One day on a school cruise trip a student pushed her overboard! What will happen now, 100 years later, when the students go on the same cruise trip on the same boat?
No cover quite yet
INK and LIMELIGHT (only working on INK for now
thats about it

So anyway right now I have the part where Maria got pushed overboard and then the teacher introducing the school trip (with little extras that don´t really matter yet) and I don´t know what to do after that… :pleading_face:

1 Like

Sure :blush:. What’s up?

2 Likes

Do you have a coding problem or are you stuck with ideas?

2 Likes

I´m stuck with ideas

1 Like

Hmm… maybe you can go take a quick peak into the lives of the mc(s) if you have any. Crazy question, does the scene when the teacher is introducing the school trip still at school?

2 Likes

Yeah she´s just saying ¨Hey guys school trip in a week get ready we´ll be gone for 11 days!¨ For a while I was thinking I could show everyone at their houses packing up and stuff and maybe their conversations with their parents convincing them to let them go on the trip

3 Likes

Oh ok. I personally think that scene would be pretty fit and fun to see. Maybe, add a bit of humor with it and I think it would be great.

3 Likes

For the next scene, you could show them at the airport (if they’re going on a plane) or any other transportation. Then, they might deal with a short layover in the process without making that part too long.

2 Likes

Okay thank you guys so much :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

That’s a good idea!

3 Likes

Anytime :blob_hearts:!

2 Likes