Mina´s Writers Club 🥰

For sure!

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome :hugs:.

3 Likes

Hey!

3 Likes

You guys can PM or write on my post if you want to be apart of the story.

1 Like

Thank you :yellow_heart:

1 Like

No problem!

2 Likes

So I have this story I’ve put on hold for two years because I lack ideas to make it interesting.
In dire need of someone to help me co-write it

1 Like

I would totally help but right now I´m co-writing and working on another separate story!

1 Like

It’s fine.

I have this worry though but didn’t know where to post if I had to create a new topic. So I thought a few of you familiar with episode writer’s guidelines would be of help.
Is it allowed to write a story on episode based on a novel or book you have previously read?
I mean using a plot from a novel to create a story on episode

2 Likes

You totally can but you have to change almost everything bout it so it won´t be the same, but you can also change the characters names completely, give the plot little changes so they won´t be able to know if you are using that but you gotta be really careful with it

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hewwoo

1 Like

Hi

2 Likes

hey, I was working on my new story but i’m trying to show the MC and love interest how they met in the past.
Having a hard time trying show how they should met like they saw each other at football games and their school is rival’s with each other. Like I put for them to met a restaurant.

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader is passionate about football. She wants to show all the boys that girls have the ability to play football. Will Noelle be able to break the boundaries?

The love interest is a football player she had met in her past in California.

1 Like

I relate :joy: it takes me months to write one episode

2 Likes

So you need help with how they met in the past?

2 Likes

So you can maybe have it to like they met when they were in elementary school and they were ¨Childhood bestfriends¨ but then one of them had to move away

2 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

Or they could have hated each other when they were younger but the boy secretly had a crush on her and when they see each other at a football game the boy acts like he still hates her but she throw him off his game because he still likes her and he is angry because her team won???

2 Likes