Mina's Break Week 😭 😪

Hey so I wanted to let everyone know that I am taking a break from forums for a while… I know the title say’s Week but it may be a little longer. The main reason as the why is because my little cousin is in the hospital right now and I have no clue how she’s doing… I’ve just been thinking really hard on how she is and if she is ok. Last night she got into a car crash and my mom told me that the doctor said she has spots on her liver. She’s only 6 so I’m really not sure about her. And the other reason is because I am really sick right now and I need time to gather myself. I’m not doing that bad but I’ve been having really severe head aches and my cough is getting worse and worse… Right now it’s just really too much and I really wanna take a break away from everything for the moment. But when I come back I should be feeling better and everything will be fine! But as of now thank you to everyone on forums for support and help with not only me but with everyone else! Anyway I’ve gotta go! I’ll miss forums :pleading_face: :sleepy:
@Jas.K I’ll miss you bestie :sob:

6 Likes

I’ll miss u too

1 Like

And I hope your cousin gets better
I love you

1 Like

I’m really sorry about you and your cousin. Best wishes for you both to be okay!

Take as long of a break as you need. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m praying for you guys :pensive:. I hope all goes well :heart:.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.