Mind if I read your Reveal Contest Entry?

Hiya Episodians,

To be honest, I don’t know which of my friends have participated and already submitted their entries for the Reveal Writer’s Contest… But I would love to read your entry.

I have already read @line123462 entry Reveal: Scorn Heir… which was absolutely fantastic!!!
And @Emma_episode_03 entry Reveal: He Soon She which I also enjoyed reading.

But, I am certain that there are other friends who’s stories I have not yet read. So… I guess this is really a rfr thread for my friends who have created entries for the current contest.

Congratulations on completing your entry, and I know all of you have done an awesome job!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Reveal: Slayer
By Lauren Aquila
During a tragic event, Aella discovers a dark family secret. Will she be able to resist a certain mysterious vampire’s charms when he is supposed to be her sworn enemy?

!

2 Likes

Thankies!!! I’ll give it a go right now!!!

1 Like

Thanks Lovie!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hi there :sunflower: :yellow_heart: aw I would love if you read mine :blob_hearts: I hope you like it!

Reveal_Sq_posterThumb_FuOht8mt8o

Title: Reveal: Unkissable
Author: MK
Genre: Drama, Romance
Chapters: 3
Description: A series of unfortunate events that all started with one exceptionally bad hair day. | CC, LL |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4964985146114048
ig: @mk_words_unwritten

1 Like

I absolutely will!!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

“ Technicolor jacket :coat:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I really enjoyed your story. I will be following for sure if you continue writing this Story!!! i am going to create a post on insta so that others can follow/ read your story as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am really enjoying your story. I am going to make sure to share and promote your story on insta! Thank you for sharing this with me!

1 Like

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thank you for the thread here is my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Lost In Manhattan :night_with_stars:
A shocking reveal leads you to being the new CEO of a big company. But you know what they say; heavy is the head who wears the crown. Can you handle drama, secrets and love?

IG: @secrets.epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5082143887917056

1 Like

Not at all!!! Thank you. If I can figure out how to tag you on insta once I am done, I will do so. ( I only have like 12 followers, but still all 12 of them will be alerted about your awesome story! )

1 Like

Absolutely , thank you for giving me something new to read… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
1 Like

Ahhh thank you so much! You’re the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I am glad you were able to complete your entry on time! I thought I had read this before ( you let me read the first chapter and give feedback a little while ago ) so this was great :+1:t5: to be able to read all three chapters. Thank you for sharing this with me again.

1 Like

My pleasure sweetness :lollipop:!!!

1 Like

Yes, you did! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed the story :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I sure did!!! I will tag you as soon as I make my insta shout out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like