Mind if I read your Reveal Contest Entry?

:blush:

1 Like

This is a very interesting topic of discussion. I really appreciate how much thinking went into constructing this story. I am still reading it though. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read it!!!

No problem and yes, it’s wonderful that even after the backlash, she published it anyway.

1 Like

It’s no worries. Thx for reading :blush:

1 Like

No problem, it’s a good story, well done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just finished yours. It’s really well done. Great job! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

She got backlash for creating this story??? Did it spill over into the forums???

Thank you! That’s very kind of you to read :blush:

1 Like

Aww thank you so so much!!! Sorry I’ve only just seen this, I haven’t been on the forums much. And I’m glad you enjoyed the coat :joy: :heart:

1 Like

Oh my life!! :rofl: I am crying that I uploaded a picture of my cat!! What the hell :laughing: I don’t know how I managed to do that but thanks for pointing it out HAHAHAA jeeeez :skull:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha oh god im :skull: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You just wanted to share the cuteness with the forums :rofl::blush:

2 Likes

Cutest thing ever!!! I legit thought it was like your signature for leaving your story info!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Until @Episode.Cameronwrite mentioned it… I didn’t even think :thinking: anything was odd about it!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Wayyy to cute and funny!!! Good thing you only uploaded a picture of your cat :cat2: by accident huh??? :flushed::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Could you imagine :flushed:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the thread.

Story: Reveal: Who’s Watching Me?
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Story Description
Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns she’s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)
Who’s Watching Me? link

1 Like

Goodness… Right!!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hiya :wave:t5: sweets :lollipop:!!!

You are welcome!!! I will read this as soon as I get a chance. Thank you for letting me read your story!

Hey this is so sweet ahhh
this is mine!

Reveal: The Privileged Prestige

Prestige’s time-traveling ability is deemed useful during an investigation of a suspicious event. Will her mission be put at risk, thanks to an intriguing stranger from the 2000s?

• drama

IG is @abinaya.writes and Episode name is Abinaya

1 Like

Thank you for letting me read your story… I will be reading it soon!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like