Mini game coding. Help!

If you please don’t mind, I’m sending the screenshot because presently I’m using the phone and when I copy, the whole story is being copied. I hope you understand!!

Background and FORWARD_ARROW shift number is temporary!

I can’t try it in my own portal unless it’s copy and pasted, but considering the X is only beside FORWARD_ARROW, is that exactly what you named the overlay when you uploaded it?

1 Like

No actually I didn’t upload any arrow overlays, because I copied the arrow thing from Dara Amarie and the X occurred at that time too. I tried to create duplicate and it was an error too. So, as we know, we did some script changes. So, what shall we do? Shall we upload some arrow overlays? Or are they already in our episode overlays?

You need to upload them, the same way you would in Dara’s dressing game guide. Save the arrows in there, name them LEFT_ARROW, RIGHT_ARROW, and FORWARD_ARROW. You will need to rotate the forward arrow in your script so it faces the right way (or if you wanted to simplify, you can just have the minigame give you the option to go left or right only).

1 Like

Yeah I’m actually thinking of that. Maybe I can put two ways to make it easier. Are the arrow overlays available in portal?

I don’t think so, but in that Dara dressing game I linked you, you can download the arrows straight from there.

1 Like

Okay I’ll see. Thanks for cooperating with my silly doubts :joy: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like