Mini Game help again (Kinda urgent)

When i click on the PANINI SANDWICH BREAD BROWN overlay, the character eats the hotdog instead of the panini sandiwch, does anyone know why?

Tags

@sun_ray.episode @Solarnetic @bakedpotato @Breanna101 @Cookie_blue @Dara.Amarie @Kkimberly.writess @FlowerGriefer @Briella.writes @CatherineM @daisyrodriguez @Allie_Diamond_Epy @april_episode @destinyalyciar @2epiccarrotz @Gabi.episode @ffihow @Georgia_Adeline @zerocantwrite @M_H_C_Episode @epi_girl @episode.fire @hibiscusgravy @anon71033048 @Allie_Diamond_Epy @ali.writes.epi @april_episode @Aimee.s23 @Briella.writes @Cass_writes @WinterMoon05

1 Like

Make sure your overlays aren’t overlapping each other

3 Likes

Wdym by that?

1 Like

Meaning that the overlay images aren’t on top of each other. The tappable part of the overlay is the entire png image including the transparent parts

3 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like

now the Panini sandiwch isn’t tappable :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Make sure your overlays are not too big and just perfect size enough to not be close to each other or they will overlap.

2 Likes

okay! ty!

It’s still isn’t tappable

@Dara.Amarie @Kkimberly.writess Still not tappable

I don’t have experience with tappable overlays unfortunately. Just to reiterate what people have you checked with the white box around the overlay to make sure they don’t overlap? I am sorry I can’t be much help. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

what white box???

Remove my tag.

1 Like
Summary

Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 00.40.30

Oh so don’t overlap the white box with another overlay?

Yes, if the two white boxes invade each other that means that they are overlapping.

1 Like

Okie

STill isn’t tappable

Remove my tag, thanks.

3 Likes

Check the layers of your characters too.

1 Like